"very fast" Stalker Mustang on craigs list

Nino S

Established Member
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/906924495.html

!!!!!Ford Mustang 73K miles, full body kit, sound system, very fast!!! - $8500

1999 Ford Mustang V6 Manual Transmission
Added dual exhaust, cobra rims, full Stalker body kit
This car is very fast and sounds mean. I just bought it after totalling my Eclipse but i realy would rather have an Eclipse so I'm selling this car to get one. I'm looking for around $8500 so let me know if you have a serious offer

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lol it is prolly damn quick compared the Eclipse he had LOLOL

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Rear bumper is ok, front kills it for me though...

Always awesome having the V6 option on a fast Stalker Mustang :kaboom:

zac4667

Alright so this was pointed out to me by someone, i'm assuming the author of this post. This is my car, and for a v6, its fast. Why do you have so much time to do this? like seriously who searches through craigslist for shit there not concerned with and then turn around and post it on a website nobody cares about or reads. Get a life dude, and don't hate cause my car looks better than yours, you may get all the respect from the guys who race, but when you drive down the road nobody gives a **** about your car, its just another mustang. When people see me drive by with that bodykit? and the system in the car? Oh, and the girls love it too. But what would you know about girls? all you do is spend your time on the internet doing pointless shit and masterbating to your car. get over yourself, your not cool, everybody and there ****in mom has a mustang. seriously its a shitty car and ford is a piece of shit. Imports are more reliable AND faster. go wash your car or something dude

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Alright so this was pointed out to me by someone, i'm assuming the author of this post. This is my car, and for a v6, its fast. Why do you have so much time to do this? like seriously who searches through craigslist for shit there not concerned with and then turn around and post it on a website nobody cares about or reads. Get a life dude, and don't hate cause my car looks better than yours, you may get all the respect from the guys who race, but when you drive down the road nobody gives a **** about your car, its just another mustang. When people see me drive by with that bodykit? and the system in the car? Oh, and the girls love it too. But what would you know about girls? all you do is spend your time on the internet doing pointless shit and masterbating to your car. get over yourself, your not cool, everybody and there ****in mom has a mustang. seriously its a shitty car and ford is a piece of shit. Imports are more reliable AND faster. go wash your car or something dude

:lol:

where to start?

blueovalfan

Established Member

:lol::lol::lol: No everybody's mom has a V-6 mustang. You're just pissed because you got a secretary's car with a body kit. Are you selling your car so can get a V-6 charger on 20's? Yeah cause those are siiiiick dawg :kaboom:

Epikmach

Established Member
This is my car, and for a v6, its fast. When people see me drive by with that bodykit? and the system in the car? Oh, and the girls love it too. seriously its a shitty car and ford is a piece of shit. Imports are more reliable AND faster.

Great sales pitch dude!!!!:rollseyes I was thinking about buying your "FAST" V6, but you just told me the truth, "its a shitty car".....
:lol:
Seriously though, u might want to attach that post to your craigslist ad, it might sell faster....:beer:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Zack, if you hate Ford and Mustangs so much why did you buy the one you're selling? As far as the comments about your car, get over it. What people say on this forum or another forum will have no bearing on your sale price. Why would you care anyway? You hate Mustangs, so you probably should be in agreement with what was said. :shrug:

gtowncobra

Established Member
zack youzze a loooozza that ad made me crack the f'up then :xpl: . im sure the girls love the v6 sounds like you would know haha. you just tried comparing your ugly azz v6 to a cobra by the way not just another stang OHH i have to chick cousins with v6s LMAO!!!! i could keep going on every retarted comment you just made " imports are more reliable and faster" im not even gonna get into that your not worth it :nonono::nonono::nonono:

JoePac

Established Member

:lol::pop:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member

send me an import for $30K new that will run 12.70's and for around $1000 run in the 11's. Cmon im waiting. You have a damn v6 stang and your telling an 03/04 cobra owner that his mustang is "just another mustang" do some research, oh and btw, no way in hell your getting $8500 for that, unless its some complete moron, hope you two run into each other, then you can go have a party together afterwards, just food for thought

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread