Versus network=the new Speed Channel.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Been watching it the past few days and I have to say they have some interesting programs. Although not all are motorsports, I was able to catch some highlights of the Isle of Mann TT and the Darkar Rally. Wonder how it will turn out?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i watched quite a bit of the isle of man TT on discoverHD. They always have awesome shows on that channel. Much different than normal discovery channel. Versus been around for quite some time now. I watch the dakar rally on vsHD all the time

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
i watched quite a bit of the isle of man TT on discoverHD. They always have awesome shows on that channel. Much different than normal discovery channel. Versus been around for quite some time now. I watch the dakar rally on vsHD all the time

I guess we just got it down here but I rarely watch television. Hacked Apple TV+Navix app= me never watching regular tv. Discovery HD is awesome!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Isle of Man TT is on every other half hour I believe, you would think they ran that race constantly year round. Tired of watching commercials for it.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
you can tell when the racing seasons are not in, as SPEED puts on endless episodes of Pinks. Versus seems like a good channel, I hope they add more motorsports.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree that the Speed Channel has gone downhill. I do hope that Versus adds more motorsports content. Someone posted a thread yesterday about a possible new program for muscle car enthusiasts. It's for muscle car enthusiasts BY muscle car enthusiasts. The trailer showed a lot of promise, and I'd love to see Versus or some other channel pick it up.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
I've been wanting to take the Triumph out there but I don't have anyone to go with and I'm looking at a ZX-10r or BMW S100rr as an upgrade.

Any riders on this board ever consider getting a small group together to go out there? They do have certain times that amateurs can ride the course.

Users who are viewing this thread