Veracka Motors??

crazyjoey800

Established Member
ya im just gonna take out a loan and try and buy one privately..i wanted to go through a dealer to trade my car but ill just sell it privately and try and buy a cobra privately for cash

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
They bought my 03 Black Mach One w/ about 6,000 miles on it about 6 yrs ago.. The car was showroom condition and paid over full retail for it back then.. I was surprised being a car dealer. They found my car on auto-trader.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
They bought my 03 Black Mach One w/ about 6,000 miles on it about 6 yrs ago.. The car was showroom condition and paid over full retail for it back then.. I was surprised being a car dealer. They found my car on auto-trader.

The problem with them is they will buy a show car and a track car and sell it the same price and say the same things about it. They don't car what there getting and they don't care what they sell you.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
The problem with them is they will buy a show car and a track car and sell it the same price and say the same things about it. They don't car what there getting and they don't care what they sell you.

It was a show car...Far from a track car tho...The thing was actually slow as shit :lol:

Mystic1199

Established Member
ya im just gonna take out a loan and try and buy one privately..i wanted to go through a dealer to trade my car but ill just sell it privately and try and buy a cobra privately for cash

What kind of car you trying to trade in ? I might be tossing my car on the market come spring 03 White Vert with Parchment top and inserts 40k miles sits in the garage most of the time .

Dead Mach 1

Established Member
I bought my 04 Mach 1 from Veraka. the car was good. the guy who owns the place i could do without. he wouldnt budge on the price, told me he was upping all the prices the next day because of the start of spring. tried to tell me that my car had a hydraulic clutch and told me some stupid story about how had had some vette side ways one day. oh and he never called me back to tell me if their bank approved me for a loan, i had to call him. and they like to pull the bait a switch on you, i saw an internet ad for a sonic blue cobra for sale that was about 3 weeks old and when i called them up i got the "ahh i think we sold that. ya no we dont have it any more."
they're just misinformed and dont know what they're talking about half the time. i would look else were if i were you

Users who are viewing this thread