14. noah - fox
15. Luis - GT or the LS
16. Jesse - fox
17. gerlacha
18. SPECIAL_VIECLE
Confirmed????

Misfitflesh

Established Member
Im not 100% sure im going now. Ill know for sure late wednesday. My mom has to go have surgery and if she doesnt get out until sat. I think ill be her only ride. If she gets out friday then im still in.

02saleen

Established Member
i'll be going for sure...so we are meeting at best buy?...and 9am

and a friend said he might go

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I think Glenn will meet you guys there. I have to go with the daughter to judge an event and we will be there a little while later. :pepper:

exceldetail

Established Member
Will also have a Surf City Garage, car care kit up for raffle...........
715_d.jpg

Finally, the perfect holiday gift for the car guy in your life. The Perfect Shine from Surf City Garage. It starts with a true work of art, our custom illustrated box complete with pin-up girl and island scene. Open it up and theres everything he needs to wash, wax and detail his ride to perfection.

The Perfect Shine from Surf City Garage. Includes Pacific Blue Wash & Wax (8oz bottle), Barrier Reef Carnauba Wax (8oz bottle), and Speed Demon Wax Detailer (24oz spray bottle), plus two Nano-Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloths, all in a custom illustrated box.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Will also have a Surf City Garage, car care kit up for raffle...........
715_d.jpg

Finally, the perfect holiday gift for the car guy in your life. The Perfect Shine from Surf City Garage. It starts with a true work of art, our custom illustrated box complete with pin-up girl and island scene. Open it up and theres everything he needs to wash, wax and detail his ride to perfection.

The Perfect Shine from Surf City Garage. Includes Pacific Blue Wash & Wax (8oz bottle), Barrier Reef Carnauba Wax (8oz bottle), and Speed Demon Wax Detailer (24oz spray bottle), plus two Nano-Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloths, all in a custom illustrated box.

I say keep the products and the buffer and raffle a free detail!

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
i'll be going for sure...so we are meeting at best buy?...and 9am

and a friend said he might go

Hmm... Isn't 9am the time we want to be in T.O.?? 8:30am at Best Buy might be better. We need all of the daylight we can squeeze in ;-) I've gotta do as much as I can on the Cobra so I can do some stuff on the '07, when Julie gets there a bit later.

02saleen

Established Member
Hmm... Isn't 9am the time we want to be in T.O.?? 8:30am at Best Buy might be better. We need all of the daylight we can squeeze in ;-) I've gotta do as much as I can on the Cobra so I can do some stuff on the '07, when Julie gets there a bit later.

ok so lets make it official 8:30 A.M at Best Buy by the gas station...so we can be in T.O by 9...i can finally wax my car cus dam it needs it

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
ok so lets make it official 8:30 A.M at Best Buy by the gas station...so we can be in T.O by 9...i can finally wax my car cus dam it needs it

I can't believe you hadn't waxed your car since you've bought it. The paint on that baby is like new! It's a good thing you park it in the garage all the time!

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Hey Ernie, are we set for Saturday regarding the food situation? I think you said we are ordering pizza? How much does everyone need to chip in? Too bad there isn't a Costco nearby, their pizza's are pretty inexpensive. Do you have a folding table handy to set the food on?

I think everyone needs to bring their own drinks, too? :beer:I will bake some cupcakes, brownies and cookies tomorrow. If someone can bring paper plates and napkins, that would be great. I know you guys use your shirt sleeves but I like a napkin! :lol1::lol1: Everyone, remember to bring a chair to plop yer butt in.

Don't forget to bring cash for pizza and raffle tickets!:banana::pepper::banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread