Vendors/Tuners, I'm looking for the BEST deal on....

RSKtakR

Established Member
a Lund or aftermarket tune that isn't going to ruin my motor? Car is a stock PP car, 91 oct, I wouldn't mind a cammed tune as well. Are the cammed tunes still ruining converters? I don't expect to have mine on much longer and I don't drive the car daily or anything. I already have an X4. I Also want a tuner that isn't going to charge me again everytime I need the tune changed for mods.

Last edited:

anotherneon

Established Member
Lund through Lethal Performance is my vote as far as the cammed tunes Lund doesnt have them yet. Rumor is Bama will have them by spring.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Lund has them, I just don't care to pay $200 for ONE tune and then have to pay more $$ every time I put a new mod on.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Lund has them, I just don't care to pay $200 for ONE tune and then have to pay more $$ every time I put a new mod on.

you haven't done your research have you? details on lethal p. free updates for minor mods.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member

you haven't done your research have you? details on lethal p. free updates for minor mods.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Oh I have done research and have already looked there as well, they will do $200 for two tunes, car has to have NO cats (for the cammed tune), and they aren't selling the cammed tune for 2015's yet even though Johns car is on Youtube with the cammed tune which his a 100% stock GT with stock exhaust.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
our lund tunes are $200, that's it
if you want to upgrade to e85 $100 more same for nitrous $100 more

that's 300 total. if you do nitrous and e85 at the same time still $300

power adder tunes will be $450 once we start doing them remotely on the 2015.

no charge for mod changes.

hit me up for your lund custom tune needs
beef

Users who are viewing this thread