Vendors Take My Money "Hellion Twin Tubo Kit"

Hoven91

Established Member
Vendors Take My Money "Hellion Twin Tubo Kit"

Im currently looking for the Hellion TT tuner kit for my 2012 5.0. I recently got my motor build and I'm ready to slap the twins on it. Im looking for the best deal for the kit shipped to my house. I'm wanting the 62mm kit with the upgraded ball bearings or with the 64mm turbos. I have money in hand and want to order something by tomorrow at the latest. :rolling:

Last edited:

Hoven91

Established Member
thanks for the business! Can't wait to see how the build proceeds!

No problem, u guys are AMAZING! I was shocked when beefcake gave me my final price for the 64mm's shipped. I will definitely be coming back for injectors and the fuel system soon!

BigmotoXer

Established Member
Yea I just bought my Hellion TT from beefcake as well. Got the best packages(low overhead smart man and them ID1000's are so nice) Thanks.

Last edited:

JT76

Established Member
I might be blind but I didn't see Hellion on the site? I only saw the Armageddon, on3 and EDP kit? Considering a Hellion.

Hoven91

Established Member
On turbo received :)
d0e0474f30de65519f118459d710e997.jpg

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I almost got the on3s a budy of mine is currently going that route.

Besides fitment and a stubborn exhaust leak Iv had no issues out of my on3 kit so far. I know your kit is quality but the price just kills it for me. If you got the cash though you might as well go for it! Good luck with it man I'm sure it will haul ass!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I love my single hellion kit on my 04 GT, the quality is top notch. Now I haven't driven the car yet after purchasing it but rode in the car when it was built and it pulls like a freight train

Users who are viewing this thread