velociraptor??

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
I saw a Velociraptor truck (not SUV) on the highway the other day... I thought it was just something throwing on their own decals ha.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Just looks like a bad photoshop lol

excursion-limo.jpg

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
I would be curious to hear from an owner of one of these just to see what they think of it first-hand and whether it is worth it or not. I would also be curious to know what kind of person buys this.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I kinda like the idea for a family friendly camping/trail-runner. But I'd rather build a bad ass diesel Excursion and have money left over for a slightly used GT500.

canibus

Established Member
I kinda like the idea for a family friendly camping/trail-runner. But I'd rather build a bad ass diesel Excursion and have money left over for a slightly used GT500.

I just had my second diesel truck break down on me. 350 ford. I'm done with diesel trucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All I can say is that it's a darned good thing Hennessey doesn't have anything to do with Ford's design team. Yuck! That is a monstrosity.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Funny, people on Autoblog brought up this website. Looks eerily similar...

Still ugly though. Like a Raptor with a molded on cap. I think the issue is the bottom of the rear window doesn't match up with the two in the front. Makes the back look like a tumor or something.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
150 for that? No thanks, and the they want to charge more for a supercharger? wtf

Users who are viewing this thread