Vehicle drawings how much would you pay?

How much would you pay?

• 0-50

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • 50-100

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • 100-200

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 300-400

• 400+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxstang

Established Member
I don't want to take away from Fox stangs thread or skills, as he's doing some really nice work; but if you need something done in COLOR digital or hand shoot me a PM.

If that is an area you can cover Foxstang; please say so and I will edit this post to say nothing. I would rather not start a competitive thread in some lame-ass attempt to steal work. I've just been toying with the same idea for awhile as I also do things like this and people are showing some interest.

Nice graphite work non-the-less!! I can appreciate the effort :)

I'm not even sure what you are offering, but hell I dont care.:) I'm just toying with the idea.

RSbeast

Established Member
I'm not even sure what you are offering, but hell I dont care.:) I'm just toying with the idea.

All kinds of digital hand rendering; but also do all the traditional stuff like marker/vellum (ie Foose)

Stuff like this I guess :shrug:

It's a few years old as I do mostly photoshop/realistic concept renderings anymore, but here's a blazer I did for a buddy as he was building it:

blazersketchfinalpsdcopy.jpg

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
I've always wanted a done up photo or digital image of my car set on a black posterboard with the logos of all the aftermarket parts and inspirations around it. SVTP, Lethal, Borla, Posi, Etc..

I'd pay 100-150.

silvernewedge

Established Member
right now i'm doing a graphite drawing of a friend's '64 Falcon for $200, and that's on 14x17 paper...and I put 20-ish hours into the average car drawing. If I lived somewhere more upscale I'd ask for a bit more, but I consider that a pretty good price for this type of work.

Something to consider, have you ever thought of getting prints made of your work and selling that instead? people are a lot more willing to pay say, $20 for a quality reproduction rather than hundreds for the original, especially in these times.

Great work though, do you have a site or a page online with more of your drawings?

Foxstang

Established Member
right now i'm doing a graphite drawing of a friend's '64 Falcon for $200, and that's on 14x17 paper...and I put 20-ish hours into the average car drawing. If I lived somewhere more upscale I'd ask for a bit more, but I consider that a pretty good price for this type of work.

Something to consider, have you ever thought of getting prints made of your work and selling that instead? people are a lot more willing to pay say, $20 for a quality reproduction rather than hundreds for the original, especially in these times.

Great work though, do you have a site or a page online with more of your drawings?

I will probably develop some time of website in time, right now these are the only 2 of this kind I have various other art from college. It has been quite some time, I did do a dragonfly back in the spring that I'm really happy with I just dont have any pictures of it. Best I have online is just a portfolio of all kinds of work here... Pictures by LoresonDE - Photobucket

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
wow those are awesome!!!

i can't even write my name in a legible way let alone draw lol

Users who are viewing this thread