Vehicle drawings how much would you pay?

How much would you pay?

• 0-50

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • 50-100

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • 100-200

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 300-400

• 400+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxstang

Established Member
What would you pay for something like this done of your own car or maybe a dream car? Graphite, originals, no prints. For simplicity sake say unframed. Consider the size also to be 18x24"

P0002858.gif

graphite_progression.gif

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
damn thats killer. How many hours into each one? I know they vary pic from pic but on average? id probably pay somewhere around $100 for one.

Foxstang

Established Member
damn thats killer. How many hours into each one? I know they vary pic from pic but on average? id probably pay somewhere around $100 for one.

These are pretty old so I dont recall, I know the mustang took considerably longer than the lightning. I am doing an Audi R8 right now and I've got just a basic light sketch with no shading and have spend about 4hrs on it.

DCAN87

Established Member
You have to decide how much your time is worth. For example, if the mustang pic took twice as long as the lightning one, then it should be twice the price. Figure out how much a good detailed pic takes and then set ur benchmark there and put that the price depends of the depth of the image. It's hard because you don't want to sell yourself short, but you don't want to overcharge because you won't get any clients. $100-$200 isn't out of line. But the mustang one would prob be closer to $300-$400. $20-25 an hour isn't a bad rate.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'd be willing to pay $50-100... I know that takes a ton of work, and you are very talented.. But I couldnt bring myself to pay anything over that. Great work though!

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
If you could possibly do a exact sketch of my car for me but maybe in a size a little bigger I would be willing to toss 100-200 your way.

RSbeast

Established Member
I don't want to take away from Fox stangs thread or skills, as he's doing some really nice work; but if you need something done in COLOR digital or hand shoot me a PM.

If that is an area you can cover Foxstang; please say so and I will edit this post to say nothing. I would rather not start a competitive thread in some lame-ass attempt to steal work. I've just been toying with the same idea for awhile as I also do things like this and people are showing some interest.

Nice graphite work non-the-less!! I can appreciate the effort :)

whiplash306

Established Member
Wonderful work brother! For an 18"x24", I would be willing to pay up to $200, depending upon the background work/detail, etc. Either way though, you've got INCREDIBLE skill...! Are you able to do color work? I'm assuming you do these drawings off of still shots (pics), right? Or are you able to take a person's car and apply them to whichever scenario you envision? Would love to see more of your work. Post 'em up...!!!

Wabish

Established Member
That's gorgeous man. It's definitely worth the 200 or so people are offering. Color would make it spectacular.

Users who are viewing this thread