Vegas or Miami?!!!

ff500

Established Member
Here's a thought for you! If you can take a little more time off you can take the NCL from Boston to Bermuda. There's gambling on the cruise to and from, great beaches and your meals would be included.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
305!

We have everything Vegas has plus beaches. Although Vegas probably has more "tourist shows".

Uhhh, no... Miami DOES NOT have everything Vegas has. The only thing Miami can offer that Vegas can't is a real beach, but I would take the pools at the hotels over the beach any day.

I live just a couple hours north of Miami... There's a reason why I've been to Vegas MANY more times than I have Miami, because it's way better. Go to Vegas.

And whoever says you can only enjoy Vegas with guy friends (like it ALWAYS has to be a friggen bachelor party) is an R tard.

M3xpress

Established Member
I've never been to Vegas so I'd want to go there.

Miami is a interesting place to visit, but I don't see it as a beach getaway. The beaches don't look inviting like what I'm use to seeing in the Gulf. It's cool to ride down Ocean Dr., get some good food, but that's about it.

16kOrBust

Established Member
No one has to sell me on Vegas, that's for damn sure. If I could only go to one place every year for the rest of my life, it would be Vegas. Just convince me that there's nothing special about Miami - at least compared to Vegas - which is what just about everyone's done so far.

I have a feeling she really likes Miami because she's never been somewhere like Vegas (not that there's anywhere else like Vegas). I know I'm always hesitant about going somewhere new, especially if I've been somewhere I really enjoyed. Hopefully I can find a good deal and book it to show her what she's been missing out on.

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I would say Vegas, however, with my girlfriend I would probably choose Miami.

I think it would just be a better overall trip for the two of you. More 'bonding' time, beaches, scenery, shopping, restaurants, etc. Whereas Vegas is more ideal for a guys weekend and just partying/gambling; something of that nature.

With that being said, my boys and I are heading to Vegas a week from today. It's the first time to go since I've been 21, can't wait!

It really just comes down to your gf. If she is more laid back, just wanting to relax and all about the scenery and warmer weather then Miami. If she is more outgoing, enjoys partying then Vegas is your best bet.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Bang for your buck is in Vegas. I prefer Vegas over Miami for numerous reasons. Remember, the greatest part about visiting Miami is that you are so close to the United States.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
The flight out might be expensive but you can find some dirt cheap rooms right on the strip, the mirage, ceasars, TI, MGM, etc. for about $75/night.

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
Just convince me that there's nothing special about Miami - at least compared to Vegas - which is what just about everyone's done so far.

what part of gang rape and murder did you not comprehend?

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Bang for your buck is in Vegas. I prefer Vegas over Miami for numerous reasons. Remember, the greatest part about visiting Miami is that you are so close to the United States.

:lol:... When exactly do you start leaving the US? Pines or farther north?

16kOrBust

Established Member
Well, it's a done deal! I found that the flight times I wanted were SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper going from Thursday to Tuesday instead of Thursday to Monday, so I was able to convince my girl to take the extra day off. She was reluctant because she's one of the only people in the office and work tends to pile up when one of them isn't there, but the extra day to make it 5-nights only cost us $37 more versus the cheapest 4-night trip I could find. And that 4-night trip wasn't on the good days I wanted to get (I like to arrive Thursday so I can get the full weekend in).

Haven't booked the hotel yet but I get good deals at a few different places I've stayed, so I'll see which one she likes.

Thanks for all the input, guys! She still sounds very reluctant about taking the extra day off and going somewhere she's not sure she'll like, but I'm totally positive that once we get there she'll be glad she did, and by the time we get back she won't regret me choosing Vegas at all. :D

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
MIAMI!!! 2 words: NUDE BEACH !!! South Beach is thongs and topless, Haulover (just up the road in North Miami Beach) is totally NUDE!!!! Great nightlife!!! Lots to see and do!

I see someone has never been to the pools in Vegas. :lol:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Miami sucks. Go to Vegas. At least the people make an effort to speak English in Vegas. Take it from me. I live in Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread