Vegas Car Show

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Alright guys, one month left till the car show happens, call me up at the store so I can get you signed up for a free goodie basket when you show your car. Remember April 27th, start showing up at 8am to get you parked. My phone number is 775-220-6221, let me know if your interested. Hope to hear from you guys

jpk

Established Member
Unfortunately I will not be in town on the 27th so I'm going to miss the local car show that Dustin is putting on. However, I will be there on the 21st, so can someone post a link to info on this Fab Fords show?

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Yeah I wish it would happen more often. I haven't gotten very many people that have signed up so I'm pretty sure this will be the first and the last time my store will be having a car show haha

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Update on pep boys car show

Well due to the city of henderson and lack of interest of participants. The car show that would have been held at the pep boys on 408 s boulder will be canceled. Thank you to all who showed interest I'm sorry that it couldnt have been worked out between the city

snakeplisskin93

Established Member
I jsur saw this. What was problem with city of Henderson? also, you should have distributed flyers to all or most other pepboys in town to get word out. Was this mustang only show? If so you should broaden the interest to all domestic vehicles, cars and trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread