Vegas Car Show

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Hey guys, my name is Dustin. I work at pep boys at the 408 South Boulder Hwy location in henderson NV. Im setting up a car show at the shop and would like to Invite all of you guys and your friends and family. Im looking at late april early may. The exact date will be made when i can get some feedback as to how many people are interested in going. There will be prizes as well as food. Im trying to set up a burn out contest, DB drags, and an exhaust contest. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

jpk

Established Member
Haha, I was just there at the location you work at last weekend to pick up some Royal Purple oil & filter for an oil change. Arrgh, after I got home I saw a coupon for $25 off Royal Purple at Pep Boys.

Anyways, yeah, if I am in town I would be interested. Keep us informed!

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
I will definitely keep you guys informed as to what's going on. I'm trying to set up an exact date as well as good prizes for all. Your input is greatly appreciated so if you have any suggestions then please go right ahead and shout it out lol

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'll be there. I live maybe 2 minutes away off Boulder/Greenway

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Ok everybody, i have a date for the car show. Its going to be April 27th. Im going to be accepting vehicles as early as 7:30am and the show will be done at 5pm or whenever you guys decide to leave. Ive gotten alot of positive feedback on the event and im trying to make it a bi-monthly thing. I have not yet recieved clearence for a burn out contest yet, tried calling the henderson police department but the officer in charge will not return my phone calls. I am going to have a sign up list at my store starting 2/27 so if your in the area please stop by my location and sign up. Thanks for all the replies and i hope to see you guys in the store. Any questions at all please shoot me a text or call at 775-220-6221, i will keep you updated as things progress.

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
So far everything is setting up good. The car show is definitely set in stone. I had to scratch the burn out contest due to the local authorities sucking at their job. I have flyers and a sign up sheet ready. The forst 20 people that rsvp will get a free goodie bucket of deatil supplies and such. If you guys are in the area then come on down and sign up and spread the word. April 27th 9am to about 4pm

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
So far everything is setting up good. The car show is definitely set in stone. I had to scratch the burn out contest due to the local authorities sucking at their job. I have flyers and a sign up sheet ready. The forst 20 people that rsvp will get a free goodie bucket of deatil supplies and such. If you guys are in the area then come on down and sign up and spread the word. April 27th 9am to about 4pm

Henderson PD is poopy. Wait I saw your name is Dustin.

I think my little brother said he knows you. His name is Justin, drives a black primered fox body vert with a uhh.....confederate flag on the hood. His car has become scary to me haha

Last edited:

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
I havent been able to make it out to C&C cause i have to work saturdays :(. HMMM ive seen that car before just dont remeber your brother, I bet thats a little scary haha. I cant wait to get this car show going, i definitely need some more entrees though. Its not looking pretty lol

Cobrababymilk

Established Member
Make sure that you guys contact me if your interested so that i can get everybody on the list. you can shoot me a text at 775-220-6221 or contact the store and ask for me (Dustin) at 702-564-5566.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
If your talking about the electric green one, yes that is mine :)

Nice! Car looks great man! I was just in there about a week ago because my grandmas big ass van is a piece of crap and there's an electrical issue somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread