Varrstoen ES7 CCW Reps * Mustang Pics *

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
was two clicks away from ordering them, when i got call form Varrotsoen confirming that even with the aggressive fitment i was using(19x9.5+25) they would not clear brembos.

now I've moved on the ES6.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
This wheels looks great! i just called them and they are selling a set of those cash for $950 and they are only 2 hours away from me :) ... the offset they told me that will fit in my car without any spacers will be 9.5 +22mm Front and 10.5 +22mm Rear does this sounds about right? does anyone else has any more pics or have this wheel setup in their cars?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
This wheels looks great! i just called them and they are selling a set of those cash for $950 and they are only 2 hours away from me :) ... the offset they told me that will fit in my car without any spacers will be 9.5 +22mm Front and 10.5 +22mm Rear does this sounds about right? does anyone else has any more pics or have this wheel setup in their cars?

+1 on the offset question.

matt87

Established Member
thats not the fitment Tim told me. 18x9.5 22mm front and 18x10.5 15mm offset. thats from the varrstoen store, not a vendor for them.

Tango7

Established Member
thats not the fitment Tim told me. 18x9.5 22mm front and 18x10.5 15mm offset. thats from the varrstoen store, not a vendor for them.

This is what I had on my cobra. The 15mm for the rears make them almost fender flush in the rears.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
thats weird because i called them today (varrstoen) like i said we are only 2 hours away from them and thats the info i got? :( wondering maybe they got confused.....?

matt87

Established Member
nothing to say one is correct and one is not. just ends up where the wheel will sit in the wheel well, and what size tire you plan to run.

Users who are viewing this thread