Varrstoen ES7 CCW Reps * Mustang Pics *

laruei

Established Member
Can we get close up pics of the wheels? More specifically the centercap? Im curious what it says and if its easily changeable.

Edit: Wheels look bad ass btw

f2hatch

Established Member
For the money I think they look great. OP thanks for the pics:thumbsup:

gabe1530

Banned
those look pretty decent for reps! i agree on not wanting to spend 4g's on a whole setup w/tires, especially when a lot of us dd our cars.

DSS

Established Member
i seen a set of these CCW Classics reps, and the BBS LMs reps

they look very good from a far and very good up close, but if you look closely, you can def tell the wheels are not 3 piece and the bolts/nuts are just for design, but still these look good and i wont mine rocking them (i just hope people are honest and dont pass them up as the Brand named wheel they are inspired from)

They are not universal. They are styling holes. Its only for one specific bolt pattern. those extra holes do nut have lug seats its a straight hole. They dont look bad at all. Im sure they had to do something to set themselves apart from CCW.

CCWs also has that extra holes too

as well as the spoke bolts area is also has extra holes for lightness

i own a set of " race version " my self

street version

rearwheelsyb6.jpg

race version

ccw7_resize.jpg

ccw1_resize.jpg

heres a post from corvette forum

Street version

CCW-ClassicStreet.jpg

Track version

CCW-ClassicTrack.jpg

Street version is NOT drilled for lightness, has center caps. cadnium bolts

track version drilled for lightness, no center caps and has steel inserts for stud holes, grade 8 bolts

My street version have steel inserts in the stud holes.

IIRC track versions drilling for lightness is an option now as well as shot pean and anodizing

Last edited:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Definitely a viable option. They may not look quite as good as the authentic CCW's but they're damn close enough to leave me with an extra $3000 in my pocket. :)

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
The last two Pictures of the car are of CCW's they are there for reference so people can compare. Front Wheel specs are 18x9.5 22mm off set,Rears 18x10.5 15mm off set. I can double check to make sure this is the correct offset, I just don't remember off the top of my head to be 100% certain.

Could you see if those are the correct offsets? Would those offsets work with a 96 cobra w/ stock size solid axle? It looks like the car in the original post has IRS, so that's the reason I ask. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread