Various Pictures, Piston Damage, New Motor, ETC.....

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
Click this link to my aol homepage ......

I'm tring to assemble some pictures of all my new stuff as the car is going back together this week, finally after being down for 9 months.

http://hometown.aol.com/nfs03cobra/myhomepage/profile.html

Alot of talk lately about piston damage. Theres a pic of my #6 & #7 pistons, you can clearly see they swelled up and where giving the cylinder walls a little friendly rub.

Theres a couple pics of the ported & polished blower, the moroso oil pan, 7qt.... I've heard it actually holds more like 8.5 to 9qts.

Couple pics of the bottom end back from the machine shop. Stock cobra crank and manley rods, with arp main and rod bolts. JE 17cc pro series dish pistons, .20 over. SH billet oil pump gears, dss billet main girdle, and of coure new bearings etc.....

Hopefully this time it'll stand up to the abuse.

Heads came back over a month ago, ported & valve job etc.... which you really can't see from the pictures. Stage 3 crower cams, also can't be seen, I didn't feel like moving them until they go on the motor.

An empty engine bay pic......

Depending on how much stuff I can cram onto my free aol site, I'll try to grab more pictures of more stuff and get them up soon for anyone that cares to see everything.

Mike

Juiced-03

Established Member
Very nice setup you have there. It looks like its going to be TOUGH. You going to go with cams as well?

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
what made you decide to get the stud girdle? the iron blocks really don't flex much.

Users who are viewing this thread