vandelized, then ripped off the front end

CobraTone

Established Member
That really sucks bro. I had a dream (more like a nightmare) that I wrecked mine and have been driving extra careful lately, I would probably have a complete breakdown if I was in your situation. Hope everything gets fixed quickly and she is back terrorizing the streets soon!

NCStanger

Established Member
Well here's my little run in. Nothing big. Took my white 03 down to ocean isle beach, NC and some young kids were throwing frisbee on the street next to my car so I decided to go out and just move it so I could take my shower in peace. The second I took my eye off of them to go outside I hear this, "THUD" noise and the young boys (14-16) were making this, "ohhh, you did it now", type comments so I know they hit it. I walk down and confront them and ask if they "got it". They said yes and one said they hit it high, the other low. So I just said I would move it and didn't want to seem like a butthead or anything. They said no, we are quiting now anyway. Then some adult comes out and opens his BIG mouth and says to me, "We got a problem here". I say no, just talking with the young men about me moving my car if it's in their way or for them to be a little more careful that's all. He then walks toward his minivan and say something like, "Oh, we'll do what we can, but you never know", or something very smart ass like that to the same effect. Then I was mad. But he drove off with his big mouth hanging open, which I felt like filling up with my foot. Really it should have been his foot since he made an idiot of himself. I believe in sticking up for your kids or friends, but at least find out the deal. My girl friend was like, what can they do to your car with a frisbee, Adam? I don't know I said, never took one and slung it against my new 35K Cobra to find out.

Counting my blessings I guess after what you had happen though. Maybe their is something to the stars and our cobras this weekend. One other thing, I have that Invinci-shield all over front of my car, and their must have been a million bugs splatted and stuck all over the front of my bumber this weekend after coming and going to the beach. That stuff is like velcro for bugs, and kind of a pain to get it off. Oh well, only happens badly on long trips.

Glad you are ok Jayson. Get it fixed and drive it alot. As long as the frame wasn't hurt bad, all should be fine right?

Last edited:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
looks like only cosmetic damage. Get that stuff fixed and get it back on the road. I think you got lucky.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Hurry and get that thing to the track before it get's fixed. Faster 1/4 mile times...Just kidding. Hang in there.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
That sucks. Sorry to hear about that. Looks cosmetic. You'll be back up and running in a week or so.

A's Cobra

Established Member
Damm, it alway's sucks to see a car wrecked. Hopefully you'll be back defending your title as king of the stock rubber soon.

thedutt

Established Member
Sorry to hear and see the damage Jayson and Sly.. How bad is yours Sly..... I surely hurts to see this happen to our snakes.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
They are replacing the rear bumper cover. The damage was only about 2 inches gouged and some deep scratches on the black part.

Thankfully they are not going to try to fix the existing one.

SVT 03 Cobra

Thanks for the support guys, n gals. And yes it is mostly cosmetic.... nothing to bad, thankfully. Sorry about yours Sly!
and Matt, your right... I have it easy now on that ice cooler install.... see something good comes out of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread