Van saves another lost soul.

athlon551

Established Member
I thought I was on the right track and after talking with Van for about 30-35 minutes, I totally changed my direction. I was definately going to far to fast. The end goal will be close to the same but getting there in a different path and timeline. Saved me money as well.

Van, thanks for taking the time. Many chats to come. I glad there are those out there that will talk to you and not down at you when you are learning.:thumbsup:

ATI 15% lower returned to Summit, Used 2008+ Lower coming and looking for 2013 TVS now.

Another proud owner of a CR Dual fan HE, 3x tank and 170 deg Thermostat!

Kenneth

Established Member
I don't see how people keep saying Van saves them money, I've talked to him a couple times and both calls cost me money.:beer:

athlon551

Established Member
I don't see how people keep saying Van saves them money, I've talked to him a couple times and both calls cost me money.:beer:

He hasvsaved me and cost me thousands all at the same time

I can see both sides of the story....I guess he routed my money down a different path....Lets say I think I am getting more of what I really wanted for same money spent in the long run. :coolman:

Van@RevanRacing

I thought I was on the right track and after talking with Van for about 30-35 minutes, I totally changed my direction. I was definately going to far to fast. The end goal will be close to the same but getting there in a different path and timeline. Saved me money as well.

Van, thanks for taking the time. Many chats to come. I glad there are those out there that will talk to you and not down at you when you are learning.:thumbsup:

ATI 15% lower returned to Summit, Used 2008+ Lower coming and looking for 2013 TVS now.

Another proud owner of a CR Dual fan HE, 3x tank and 170 deg Thermostat!

Thanks for the business. This is exactly why I like to talk to each of my customers and develop a plan for today and moving forward so that the desired goal can be achieved by taking the path of least resistance!

Van is a great guy!

Thanks bud!

Van is an evil, evil man. Must...not...call...Van....

Those voices in your head are wrong!! Must call Van. Van is nice man and help me spend money wisely!

this.....:nono:
You're in the same boat! LOL

The best out there

Thanks Zak!

Yes Kenneth but I like your money! LOL Spent wisely though!

He has saved me and cost me thousands all at the same time

When opportunity knocks!!

^^^^^ hahahaha ^^^^^^

Watch out there phinhead you're in the same boat with Zak! LOL

I can see both sides of the story....I guess he routed my money down a different path....Lets say I think I am getting more of what I really wanted for same money spent in the long run. :coolman:

It's all about making the right purchase the first time around.

Van the Man!!!

No, No! You the man bull! LOL

VC

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Somebody must like him, I got my driveshaft in two and half weeks when I was told most are getting them in 4-6 weeks.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
^^Yup, Van works some magic, and has connections! If I went to him in the first place I wouldn't have wasted money on small engine bolt ons that were replaced shortly afterwards. For suspension I went straight to him so I know that it won't need replacing later :)

Van@RevanRacing

^^Yup, Van works some magic, and has connections! If I went to him in the first place I wouldn't have wasted money on small engine bolt ons that were replaced shortly afterwards. For suspension I went straight to him so I know that it won't need replacing later :)

I honestly think I have put more Griggs Components on White Red Stripe cars than any other.

Hey DeFreak! You're next buddy!!! :beer:

Kempf

Established Member
Hi!

Van is a also very appreciated over here in Europe, I also ordered some parts wich had to come by boat, and Van managed to get my Cf Drive shaft shipped within one week or so.

As Bangstang did not deliver my ordered parts, Van came trough for me.
As a member here on the Forums would not send some parts outside the us, Van helped me out.

THANKS.

Stephan

red gt500

Established Member
even in saudi arabia i had pleasure doing bussnise with van
he is the man :)

thanks van

Van@RevanRacing

Hi!

Van is a also very appreciated over here in Europe, I also ordered some parts wich had to come by boat, and Van managed to get my Cf Drive shaft shipped within one week or so.

As Bangstang did not deliver my ordered parts, Van came trough for me.
As a member here on the Forums would not send some parts outside the us, Van helped me out.

THANKS.

Stephan

Thanks Stephan!

even in saudi arabia i had pleasure doing bussnise with van
he is the man :)

thanks van

No, you the man!! Thanks again!

^^^^ Yeah, saved my bacon a few times ^^^^ :rockon:

Now were good! :beer:

Right on FE! :thumbsup:

\Maybe I should run a sale.................

Users who are viewing this thread