Van (Revan Racing) is the man...

Eleanor14

Established Member
I have to take a moment to post my experience with Van and Revan Racing. I've been around cars for a long time and dealt with dozens of mod shops and vendors over the years. Van is by far the most caring and stand up guy I have dealt with. He took the time to answer all my questions and really gave me great advice. He also returned every email/Call I sent him. Trust me, this kind of caring for the customers is rare and something I appreciate very much. When shopping for parts this is the kind of guy you want to deal with, not the guys that try to undercut other vendors by $10, then disappear when you need them. With that said, Revan Racing prices were also very fair and with the amount of time he spent with me over a few days, you get more than what you pay for.

Thanks Van, you have my future business for any parts I will need for the Shelby. :beer:
-Claude

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Van has always been great to work with and is always available to answer any questions.

jasong712

Established Member
I've only dealt with him once but it was a very pleasant experience. I just installed my 13-6 kit tonight and this car is just insane now!

Thanks Van!

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!! This community is awesome and it's responses like this to my efforts that keep me energized!!

Thank you Member of SVTP!!

Van

Users who are viewing this thread