Van Damme wants a pro fight?

mustang_00

Established Member
that would be awesome if a match was set up for him and seagul.

i saw on the begining of law man or whatever it's called. one of the cops driving SG around said "didn't you almost fight JCVD once?" SG's reply was "that would be like fighting a ant!"

i smell call out hahaha

van dame looks rough in that pic... like he was doing more than script meds!

Sap

Established Member
bolo2.jpg

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

Wrong. Aikido/Aiki-Jiujitsu is a "soft art" and only works with a cooperative partner. It is NOT a real combat system. Can you name ONE real combat/full contact fighter using Aikido at all let alone one with any success? Nope, because it's an ART, not a combative system.

Even as old as JCVD is at this point, he'd simply kick Seagal's legs out from under him with his Muai Thai until Seagal's fatass couldn't stand any longer.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
probably turn out something like this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nay873vTmMM"]YouTube- Old Guy Fight - Remixed Editon[/ame]

Sonic_GT

Established Member
wtf?? lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiLhiBwcjNQ&feature=related"]YouTube- YOUNG VAN DAMME[/ame]

Sonic_GT

Established Member
If he were younger, jcvd could've been pretty good in a ufc type sport. He certainly had the athleticism.

1.8t

Established Member
Only on svtperformance can people debate a fight between JCVD and SG and actually dive into research of each ones fighting style to acurrately predict the outcome. Love it.

Last edited:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Only on svtperformance can people debate a fight between JCVD and SG and actually dive into research of each ones fighting styles to acurrately predict the outcome. Love it.

you sir have a sick ass vehicle. carry on....

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Wrong. Aikido/Aiki-Jiujitsu is a "soft art" and only works with a cooperative partner. It is NOT a real combat system. Can you name ONE real combat/full contact fighter using Aikido at all let alone one with any success? Nope, because it's an ART, not a combative system.

Even as old as JCVD is at this point, he'd simply kick Seagal's legs out from under him with his Muai Thai until Seagal's fatass couldn't stand any longer.

you should kick seagals ass then. How ou gonna even get one hit in on a akido master. It Is an "art" if the attacker cant get one hit in all the while having you get your arm wrapped around you and broke in 2. He is a dissapointment though because obviously he lost all self respect and turned into a fat pig. I do enjoy lawman though.

Last edited:

Gixx1300R

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQCXTa6M8U"]YouTube- Muscles from Brussels Jean-Claude screams[/ame]

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
you should kick seagals ass then. How ou gonna even get one hit in on a akido master. It Is an "art" if the attacker cant get one hit in all the while having you get your arm wrapped around you and broke in 2. He is a dissapointment though because obviously he lost all self respect and turned into a fat pig. I do enjoy lawman though.

LOL, you clearly have no real experience in martial arts or combat. :lol:

CobrarboC

Established Member
He was basically an idol or favorite actor i suppose for me growing up. I would love to see him fight in a real style fight.. maybe some of those fancy movie kicks will come out... but then again i would hate for him to embarass himself and get his ass kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread