Valentines Day Gift

Zemedici

Established Member
For Christmas, my gf paid for two nights at the Thompson in Chicago, dinner at crazy Mexican restaurant, and tickets to the Chicago auto show. Since it's so close to valentines, this was our celebration. Our rules for Valentine's Day::: Must spend less than $50, only get things involving food/etc, to be used this past weekend in Chicago.

Roses, chocolates, and all that other lame garbage is so played out. Be original. My gift was so nsfw, I can't even describe it here without seeming like a total creep. And she loved it

Nope, spill the beans Kirk.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_4056.jpg

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
For Christmas, my gf paid for two nights at the Thompson in Chicago, dinner at crazy Mexican restaurant, and tickets to the Chicago auto show. Since it's so close to valentines, this was our celebration. Our rules for Valentine's Day::: Must spend less than $50, only get things involving food/etc, to be used this past weekend in Chicago.

Roses, chocolates, and all that other lame garbage is so played out. Be original. My gift was so nsfw, I can't even describe it here without seeming like a total creep. And she loved it

she's gonna peg you for v-day huh?

Never_Enough

Established Member
We're going out to dinner then I'll have a couple surprises for her when we get home.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Melting Pot with some roses. Going to Colorado on Saturday so not too much.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if you have kids the best gift you can give her is take the kids out for the day/night and leave her in peace lol.

mine is 7 months preggo so im getting her gift card for massage.

going overboard buying crap and doing stuff is for the young fools lol. especially trying to go out to eat on Vday.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
if you have kids the best gift you can give her is take the kids out for the day/night and leave her in peace lol.

mine is 7 months preggo so im getting her gift card for massage.

going overboard buying crap and doing stuff is for the young fools lol. especially trying to go out to eat on Vday.

Very true. I booked my hotel night for the 18th so I "may" get a table in the North End.

You would have to be Henry from Goodfellas to get a table at a decent restaurant on Valentine's Day. F that noise.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Very true. I booked my hotel night for the 18th so I "may" get a table in the North End.

You would have to be Henry from Goodfellas to get a table at a decent restaurant on Valentine's Day. F that noise.

not to mention many restaurants love to jack up the prices on Vday

Blown 89

Established Member
I grabbed a crap ton of flowers at costco last night and left them in her home office overnight. Being a day early she was surprised. I could give two shits about this stupid holiday so I tend to find the easiest way out of it without making it obvious.

Zemedici

Established Member
I grabbed a crap ton of flowers at costco last night and left them in her home office overnight. Being a day early she was surprised. I could give two shits about this stupid holiday so I tend to find the easiest way out of it without making it obvious.

smart man

Users who are viewing this thread