Vacuum lines on boost actuator go where.??.. (Not stock)

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Ok so a little bit of info on the car. Aftermarket EMS Pro computer (like megasquirt). No mass air (speed density car). I deleted all the EGR crap and other stuff that wasn't needed. All i have left is the boost actuator. Car ran great the last 2 years like this but it got rebuilt this winter and for the life of me i cant figure out where this vacuum line goes. I took a few pics so you guys could see and help me out.

The bottom line (red one) runs under the front of the blower and is connected to the cold air intake. But where does the top one go too??
photobucket-28925-1339485148627.jpg

photobucket-40337-1339485097338.jpg

Ive tried to research this but i cant seem to find any pics of people doing the delete stuff the same way i did it. Also me having a aftermarket computer seems to not help any with the pics lol. Thanks in advance!
Alex

Last edited:

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Good luck, Alex. Let me know if you need me to snap any pics for you. Can't wait for you to get her running!

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Thanks so much guys!! I guess i should have been searching under the EGR delete stuff instead of boost actuator stuff. lol

I have been losing my mind because the car gets tuned this thursday and have been having issues with it wanting to get hot and now this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread