vacation...any tips?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Hey peeps.....back...rained half the time and had a blast the other half....(had fun some of the days it did rain).

I came back to my PC not working at home though, so can't post pics right away. When I do...I'll make a post in the pic section. Just wanted to say thanks to all those to replied and we had a blast.

(hopefully my PC isn't totally shot....running a SR while I'm at work).

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Cabo Wabo is for old people, but go once to say you've been. Don't go to a strip club, as there are no poles, and the first thing they ask you is "You guys looking for some pussy?". And DEFINITELY go to El Squid Roe if you like clubs. It's amazing. The mall there is pretty freakin sweet too, but don't eat at "The Captain's Fish" or something like that. It's over priced and not that good. Oh yeah, Parasailing is a must, as is taking a water taxi. Have fun there man! I know I sure did!

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Hey peeps.....back...

Cabo Wabo is for old people, but go once to say you've been. Don't go to a strip club, as there are no poles, and the first thing they ask you is "You guys looking for some pussy?". And DEFINITELY go to El Squid Roe if you like clubs. It's amazing. The mall there is pretty freakin sweet too, but don't eat at "The Captain's Fish" or something like that. It's over priced and not that good. Oh yeah, Parasailing is a must, as is taking a water taxi. Have fun there man! I know I sure did!

:read:

Welcome back Mike. :beer:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Welcome back :beer:
Zankya. :beer:
Lol, nevermind. I just read the whole thing and saw that you just got back. My bust man.
It's cool....We did go to cabo Wabo. I dont' understan the hoopla, but it was a cool place. Smaller than I thought. I think the one that was here in Fresno was just as big, if not bigger.

Didn't do parasailing...we aren't into that stuff. We did go to one strip club and there were poles, etc, but the dancers sucked. Which was fine, cause I'm not really into that scene....90% of the time...rare occasion do I want to go to one. We went on a dinner and dance boating which rocked. We checked out this place called giggling Marlin which was a blast. Checked out a few restaurants and chilled at the resort getting a tan and swimming quite a bit too. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread