va maryland

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
Haymarket VA here. I never realized that they did that at the dicks sporting goods ill have to check it out. Friday nights at the chik fil a by the dulles town center there are some really nice cars that show up. Quite a few mustang

jlbush

Established Member
First time posting here...Just got an 03 Cobra (black vert) in April and I'm right here in Brandywine just a tad north of Waldorf, but go over to N. Va a lot and have friends in Alexandria.

Jason

Monster Mach

Established Member
First time posting here...Just got an 03 Cobra (black vert) in April and I'm right here in Brandywine just a tad north of Waldorf, but go over to N. Va a lot and have friends in Alexandria.

Jason

o cool :) hope to see you around waldorf sometime

jlbush

Established Member
Sounds good...I also have 2 close friends of mine that both have black Mach 1s that are always in Waldorf area. What do you have done to your Mach?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
she actually lives in welcome right outside of la plata.. idk about beer for me and her lol but wings would be cool... her brother has a 03 sb termi and a 01 gt and she drives a 03 gt

Cool, I know where that is. Her brother has a sonic blue cobra eh? What kind of wheels? There are only 3 or so around here that I know of.

rwingate03

Established Member
Glen Burnie, MD. Anyone from around here going to import vs. domestics November 7th at MIR. Ive been three years straight and its been a really good show/race.

Users who are viewing this thread