va maryland

Monster Mach

Established Member
who lives in md or va?
speak up lol.. i wanna meet some mustang folk down here. im from ny but i moved here in may

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i am right around the corner. most friday nights after 9pm the parking lot at Dicks Sporting Goods in Woodbridge is packed with cars. They have permission from Dicks. I have went once or twice. Last time there were about 7 mustangs, 6 of which were terminators.

For cruises and things checkout MD Patriot Stangs & Fords - Portal , they are very active and a great group of guys and girls.

Monster Mach

Established Member
i live in lorton v.a i visit la plata every other day for my girlfriend... but if im not at her house im in ft washington at darrah's cafe my uncles cafe where i work.. But soon to be working for pg corrections

LUBaseball2

Established Member
Woodbridge here looking to buy a terminator soon I may have seen you up at dicks before I live right on the other side of 95 and have gone to eat my 4th meal at taco bell haha

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
i live in lorton v.a i visit la plata every other day for my girlfriend... but if im not at her house im in ft washington at darrah's cafe my uncles cafe where i work.. But soon to be working for pg corrections

Heh, where in La Plata does she live? There are a number of us down here as well. Myself, Jason, Rodney, Todd, Chris, Justin, etc.

We could all meet up for a Beer and Chicken Wings I'm sure.

Monster Mach

Established Member
she actually lives in welcome right outside of la plata.. idk about beer for me and her lol but wings would be cool... her brother has a 03 sb termi and a 01 gt and she drives a 03 gt

Users who are viewing this thread