UTAH Police officer shoots 3 year old Weimaraner in the Head on Private Property

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
A few years ago I watched 2 cops shoot a dog in the street with several cars around. My gym requires me to drive to areas I would otherwise steer clear of. I actually thought someone shot at my car and almost shit a brick. Looked to my left to see a dog struggling to walk as it had a bullet hole in its chest and every beat of its heart pumped blood a good 10-12 inches out. I was so distraught I could not lift and just went home. It really bothered me for weeks afterwards. They literally shot it with a car with passengers in it right next to the animal on a city street. Thankfully I only venture into the area to go to the gym.

Keep in mind this local PD has so many lawsuits and demoted officers it's sad. Corruption, police brutality, youtube videos, you name it. Bunch of young cocky narcissist looking to make a name for themselves on the "streets". City cops are worse than the gangs they fight sometimes as they get away with their gang activity. I have a relative who is a K9 officer with the dept and he tells some pretty crazy stories of their activities.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I wouldn't have entered a fenced yard to search unless I knew what I was searching was there. Even then, I am very cautious of dogs. I always kick the fence a few times and try to make some noise and see if a dog is there, then I make the entry. I don't want to get bitten nor shoot a dog. If I see what I am looking for is there and there are dogs, I am still not entering.

I am a dog owner and as big of a dog lover as you are, if not bigger but I would shoot a dog as well if I couldn't avoid getting bitten if I didn't shoot. At my department, in the last 3 years, we have shot about 5 or 6 dogs. I can't speak for that officer, but guys I work with, we all avoid dogs as best as we possibly can. But at those 5 or 6 different occasions, we couldn't.

Last week during a domestic I asked this lady if she had dogs, she said they were locked up. We entered to the house and whoraah!! A pit bull ran and jumped on my partner, while barking. Thank god the dog was all talk and didn't bite so we were able to kick the dog away and owner locked him away.

I have also cleared an underage party at a house, people ran everywhere. I went to back yard to check to see if anyone was hiding there, next thing I know a huge pit running at me. Thankfully I was right behind the door so I ran back in quickly, or else I would have no other option but shoot that dog. I can go on and on wi dog related stories as everyone owns them around here.

In this specific situation, as I said, I personally would have peaked, but not entered into that property. I am not sure Wtf was he thinking.....

That is precisely why I spent a lot of time training my dogs to NOT jump. They get very excited and bark/run around, but they never jump and the NEVER bite/show teeth.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Never trust a pig. They lie and hide behind a badge because it somehow gives them "power" to punish and enslave fellow humans.

I don't care how honest or "good" of a cop they are, corruption is there in one way or the other. My tolerance and respect for law enforcement dwindles every day. Trust is the last thing I have with a Leo. I really have no clue what would push somebody to want to be in that profession..

gamebred26

Established Member
You can tell by the officers there and the way they are reacting...that the other LEO " got some splaining to do Lucy"...

Users who are viewing this thread