Utah dealer, too good to be true?

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Might want to check those titles. Could be buy back or salvage/flood titles.

If you think it is "too good to be true" it is just that. They won't be losing money selling you a car.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Might want to check those titles. Could be buy back or salvage/flood titles.

If you think it is "too good to be true" it is just that. They won't be losing money selling you a car.
You are right about that, I just think I'll pass on this one. I would hate to sink money into something that could be junk.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I was just looking at the 93 Cobra this morning.

Something is definitely fishy about their listings.

20230521_015651.jpg

On the dealer website, it shows the car being in California.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I was just looking at the 93 Cobra this morning.

Something is definitely fishy about their listings.

View attachment 1794498
On the dealer website, it shows the car being in California.
I was looking at the 03 10th anniversary for 22K. All of the cars for the most part have crazy low listings.
Down payment prices maybe
That's what I was thinking but nothing on the site mentions down payment. Problem is this dealer has had no listings before on autotrader, now all of the sudden I'm finding these cars for killer prices. Could it be a fake dealer?

04MysticCobra

Established Member

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I recognized that Ford Falcon from a BAT listing, damn thing sold for 60K and they are supposedly selling for 27K?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I recognized that Ford Falcon from a BAT listing, damn thing sold for 60K and they are supposedly selling for 27K?
Its real smelly this dealer....anyone out there near LA that could go check them out. I would be all over this dealer if I was out there to expose their possible fraud game....

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They have pretty much every popular vehicle from every manufacturer listed, even the rare and obscure ones. No way any dealer has that much inventory and listed for such low prices. There is a 250 GTO listed on there for like $150k... that's a $20mil car lol.

SHOdown220

Established Member
This reminds me of the time my wife was stupid enough to order a wooden outside play/swing set off a Facebook ad pretending to be fisher price for $75.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
They have pretty much every popular vehicle from every manufacturer listed, even the rare and obscure ones. No way any dealer has that much inventory and listed for such low prices. There is a 250 GTO listed on there for like $150k... that's a $20mil car lol.

Just scroll the photos. None of the cars are in the same location. Some at houses, fields, industrial areas.

It's a scam.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Just scroll the photos. None of the cars are in the same location. Some at houses, fields, industrial areas.

It's a scam.

Bullshit. Place is legit.
Their Sales Manager is a former Nigerian Barrister.
His pic just screams street cred.

IMG_5336.jpeg

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

It's a scam.

I'm opportunistically looking for a Carrera or Targo 4S. If these were real world prices I'd have 2 already. Not sure how they are scamming people, but they definitely are.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm opportunistically looking for a Carrera or Targo 4S. If these were real world prices I'd have 2 already. Not sure how they are scamming people, but they definitely are.

If that was real and those prices were real then it would be a cash cow for everyone to buy and then turn around and sell for their real value.

Users who are viewing this thread