USPS Sucks!!

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I don't think I've ever started a 'bitch' thread, but since this involves another member on here I felt like it. Here's the story:

ChrisDeluxe purchased a Fabtech Steering stabilizer from me the first week of July. Since he was in a hurry for it I sent it out Priority Mail on 7-7-08. To Germany this cost me $58.50. I think Christian gave me $40 of it which is what I told him it would cost. I told him to wait 7-10 days and he'd have it. He was very patient and after about a month he asked me about it. My local post office told me to keep waiting, international shipments sometimes get caught up in customs. Before we know it we're into September and he still doesn't have it. So we confirm on my customs form that I sent it to the correct address, which I did. We wait longer.

My mailman is a customer so I know him. He came in today and said I wasn't going to be happy. Here is what he brought me:

9-29%20003.jpg

9-29%20004.jpg

9-29%20005.jpg

9-29%20008.jpg

9-29%20009.jpg

9-29%20010.jpg

So imagine I'm pissed when I see this box looking like it did. Then I get even better news. If I want it back I need to pay $20.45 or it goes into a USPS black hole never to be seen again. Check out the reason for return... NO REASON!!

9-29%20007.jpg

Chris I am very sorry and I will be giving you a full refund.

edit - I should be clear that I do understand that it may not be the US Postal Service's fault, it could be on the other end. But I dealt with USPS, not Germany's postal service.

Last edited:

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
What do you think happened to get the package so busted up like that?

Someone got it caught on something and dropped it then decide to send it back instead of shipping it to it's destination. They might be trying to make good by not delivering it to Christian like that?

That sucks.

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member

Someone got it caught on something and dropped it then decide to send it back instead of shipping it to it's destination. They might be trying to make good by not delivering it to Christian like that?

That sucks.

It looks like it got runover after getting wet.

I hope that's not why they didn't deliver it. I think everything inside is fine (I don't feel like opening it.)

5pointHo

Established Member

That sucks.

yeah but charging HIM 20 dollars to send it back to him for no reason?
stupid.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Shit that happened to me when i sent a check to Larry for something...... got the check back in a clear bag, it looked like someone was doing donuts on it with a forklift

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
We should make a SVTP commitment to never use USPS again?

They keep sending my mail to someone who put in a fraudulent change-of-address in my name, so they could commit identity theft on me. I know who it is, how they got my info, when, where, and everything they've done thus far to get my shit. USPS gives me an investigation number and doesn't do a damned thing about it.

I practically had to go full out electronic with my bills and paychecks in order to keep these con artists from getting my shit. And since I've approached them already and told them to **** off, they've taken it a step further and have started changing some of my bills into their names (namely, my credit cards and phone services) so they could run the bills up more.

Can someone lend me a gun without regs on it? For a visit to the USPS office responsible, and then a visit to the ****wits doing this to my stuff?

**** USPS.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
We should make a SVTP commitment to never use USPS again?

They keep sending my mail to someone who put in a fraudulent change-of-address in my name, so they could commit identity theft on me. I know who it is, how they got my info, when, where, and everything they've done thus far to get my shit. USPS gives me an investigation number and doesn't do a damned thing about it.

I practically had to go full out electronic with my bills and paychecks in order to keep these con artists from getting my shit. And since I've approached them already and told them to **** off, they've taken it a step further and have started changing some of my bills into their names (namely, my credit cards and phone services) so they could run the bills up more.

Can someone lend me a gun without regs on it? For a visit to the USPS office responsible, and then a visit to the ****wits doing this to my stuff?

**** USPS.

WTF dude, no offense, but stop screwing with the Post Office and get the DA, or the very least, your local PD involved!!

Stewart

PS - Chris, they hosed you good bro. Not cool.

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
Hmmm... looks almost identical to almost every package I get from UPS, at least they drive by and throw it at my porch or kick it off the truck.

Question is, who can you trust to do it right every time?

ChrisDeluxe

Established Member
Hi Chris!

That sucks really!! The best is the reason for the return ;-) !!

Maybe we find another solution? You got a PM.

Greetings from Cologne!

Chris

"olsson"

Established Member
I guess i was lucky then,, no complaints at all with usps :shrug:

Edit: but wtf did they do to that package

Last edited:

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
Had that happen to me, part went into a black hole never to be found again. Luck it was only a $50 part and not some stupid priced product.

Users who are viewing this thread