Used Performance Parts

S/CCobra03

Established Member
Okay I'm going to say this again just to cover my butt. I've had over 20 PM's about this stuff so it is hard to keep up with who wants what and with who has/hasn't sent payment. If you want something that I'm selling, PM me. Also I've told a few people that they can have the stuff (not have but you know what I mean) but they are not replying to my PM's. So if you are interested please PM me ASAP and I will give you my paypal account info and you can send payment. As I said before the first ones to pay get the stuff. I want to be fair but I want this stuff sold asap. Please notify me before sending payment if i have already PMed you.

The JLT and FP gauge are sold but everything else is still available but going fast.

I will get pictures up pf the HE tonight if it hasn't sold by then.

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
Offer still stands on the HE if you don't sell it.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
i sent a pm early yesterday for the idler. before any posts, who is first in line for it? just wondering.. have cash waiting in paypal.

S/CCobra03

Established Member
88sc_gt said:
i sent a pm early yesterday for the idler. before any posts, who is first in line for it? just wondering.. have cash waiting in paypal.

I have about five people interested in it and I'm trying to offer it to those that PMed me first. So far one person has backed out.

PistolWhip said:
I'm waiting for pics of the HE. I have money waiting and ready.

Pictures can be found here: http://www.modularfords.com/forums/modular-engine-parts/various-used-03-04-cobra-parts-51738.html

For some reason I haven't received PMs from some of you that are saying you've sent them. Maybe try to resend them and I will clean out my box.

FWIW the Predator with transformer and link cable, the HE and the idler are still available but I am wanting asking prices for these so if you are still interested and you are willing to pay asking price then please PM me and I will take the offers in the order that I receive them. Thanks!!

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
alright cool. i know how it is selling stuff multiple people want.

just let me know if it comes back to me for the idler. i have cash in paypal.

S/CCobra03

Established Member
slvercobra04 said:
im interested in the heat exhange LFP

You're about fourth in line but with the way things are going, that isn't a bad thing. I will let you know something if the others fall through.

Users who are viewing this thread