Used Performance Parts

S/CCobra03

Established Member
I just traded my 03 Cobra in and I have the old performance parts that I removed before trading. All prices INCLUDE shipping!

LFP heat exchanger (used but in good shape) $225

Billetflow 100mm idler (black) and "new style" bracket $75

DSCF0249.jpg

Last edited:

- Aj -

Established Member
S/CCobra03 said:
JLT CAI with 9" filter (I think it's 9") this is the one that places the filter and MAF in the fender. It has a few bad places where it rubbed on the valve cover but this could easily be painted. Here is a picture of it on the car. $50

Got any more pics? Very interested.

Also, is the SVT letters a sticker?

[email protected]

Last edited:

Matt45648

Established Member
show me where you said "I WANT THE INTAKE". You said interested, and asked a question. I said "I got dibs on it" with no questions asked. So I guess its his decision, but I said I definately want it, and will paypal cash asap..

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Matt45648 said:
show me where you said "I WANT THE INTAKE". You said interested, and asked a question. I said "I got dibs on it" with no questions asked. So I guess its his decision, but I said I definately want it, and will paypal cash asap..

Uhh, yeah....and since when did calling "Dibs" on an internet message board mean anything??? :kaboom:

Matt45648

Established Member
It means until he tells me how you pay for the item, I am letting him know I want it... But f you don't understand that.. then

I WANT THE JLT INTAKE

S/CCobra03

Established Member
Okay, I've been flooded with PM's and they are all starting to run together. To be fair the first person to paypal me the money, gets the item(s). Just PM me and I will give you my paypal account info. Here are pictures of all the stuff.

NOTE: The SVT on the intake was painted on by me...but, the black part will need to be repainted because it has scratches but most are not visible when it is installed. I just thought $50 was fair because the filter is worth about $35 if not more.

1st FP gauge SOLD!!!

2nd JLT intake SOLD!!!

3rd DJ wideband SOLD!!!

Last Predator

DSCF0257.jpg

Last edited:

- Aj -

Established Member
Thanks bud! Sorry to clog up your thread too. Good luck on the rest of the stuff! :beer:

S/CCobra03

Established Member
- Aj - said:
Thanks bud! Sorry to clog up your thread too. Good luck on the rest of the stuff! :beer:
Thanks for the fast paypment. I'm just wanting to be as fair as I can be so I am taking the PM's in order and then whoever sends payment first after I reply, gets the items. That is the only way I know how to do it and not screw someone.

Users who are viewing this thread