Used Hoosier Cup tires

GR40Must

Established Member
Performance Autosport has a large amount of Hoosier Cup slicks for sale,they came from a Grand AM Porsche team,245/45/17 for $65.00 ea and 275/40/17 for $85.00 ea. Most are used scuffs,cheap alternative to a new set of tires for $900+ dollars. They are fresh tires from this season.

All tires are in Richmond VA ,inside storage Discount for SVT performance guys
Mark LaMaskin 804 784 8851
hoosiertire1.jpg
hoosiertire2.jpg

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I hope you don't mind me adding this, if you do just say so and I will edit out my post.

For the 18" guys, Rehagen Racing has 275/35-18 Hoosiers from Koni Challenge and 245/40-18 BFG R1's from Mustang Challenge for the Miller cup. Price of the tire depends on how much life is left in them. Pretty decent tires go for somewhere between $250-$300 a set of 4.

Check them out and contact them through the website at http://www.rehagenracing.com/store.html and tell Dean I sent you.

Last edited:

sprint200

Established Member
I hope you don't mind me adding this, if you do just say so and I will edit out my post.

For the 18" guys, Rehagen Racing has 275/35-18 Hoosiers from Koni Challenge and 245/40-18 BFG R1's from Mustang Challenge for the Miller cup. Price of the tire depends on how much life is left in them. Pretty decent tires go for somewhere between $250-$300 a set of 4.

Check them out and contact them through the website at http://www.rehagenracing.com/store.html and tell Dean I sent you.

I bought 3 sets from Dean last year. They're a bargain!........but it's time to pick up some more:D

now about that 50k mileage warranty he mentioned:cuss::cuss::poke:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I bought 3 sets from Dean last year. They're a bargain!........but it's time to pick up some more:D

now about that 50k mileage warranty he mentioned:cuss::cuss::poke:

:lol::beer:

We'll be in Iowa next weekend FWIW

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
GR40Must,

Can you give me a quote for four decent 275/40/17's shipped to 01730

I'm going to be in Quebec for a COMSCC TT event this weekend, and most of next week, so I won't likely get back to you until after that....but I'm good for one set.

Philcsag1

Established Member
We have been running this tire for several years on my sons 93 Cobra, for the price you can not make a mistake.

For Opent track thes really reduce your cash out lay, BIG TIME!

And we purchased them from Virgina source 1x

And many sets from Dean

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Tom,
Any chance you'll be at LRP for the Mustang Challenge race August 15-16th? I might need you to bring 2 sets of the 275/35/18.

Yes I just found out last weekend that I will be there. I will talk to Dean and get what you want. PM sent for details:beer:

GR40Must

Established Member
Thanks Guys I think all PMS answered,I was gone all weekend sorry for the delay.... The best way to contact us is to call.
thank's Mark

VNEMUS

Established Member
I just ordered a set. Hopefully they arrive in time for my trip to Lime Rock next week.:dancenana:

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I just got back from Tremblant a few hours ago. Is the pricing published somewhere?

wheelhopper

Established Member
Used mine that I bought from you guys for the first time Nov8-9. Worked great. Your deal helps me afford this hobby, thanks.

Next time can I bring my wheels down and get them mounted an balanced? I had a hard time finding someone that would do it. Then when I did they scratched my rims all to hell. Not on the outer edges, but in the middle of the spokes.

Users who are viewing this thread