USA USA USA: Olympic Gold Content

mariusvt

Established Member
The winning shoot out goal for the women's hockey team to clinch gold was equally as impressive and on the exact date as the miracle on ice no less.

GodStang

Established Member
I watched it last night during the days recap. I knew who was going to win but it still gave me chills watching it!

Coiled03

Established Member

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Definitely. Now that retard on our team that took off her silver medal was a pure disgrace

I did not see that. But yes you just won something that a lot of the people in the world will never get a chance to even compete for. Show some damn respect. Very un Canadian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
****ing awesome! 'MURCIA!!!!!! I never used to watch the Olympics when I was younger but now at 37 I LOVE most if the the winter Olympics and the women's volleyball (duh) and men's track and field in the summer games. It's awesome to see moments like this when you understand what these athletes have endured to make it to that point. I have a ton if respect for people that compete at that level and rise to the top when it's all on the line.

blk02edge

Established Member
I did not see that. But yes you just won something that a lot of the people in the world will never get a chance to even compete for. Show some damn respect. Very un Canadian

Ive never been much of a hockey fan but it sure is upsetting that the NHL wasn't apart of it. Seeing the canada/us rivalry in the men's finals has always been a highlight

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am sorry but I feel the Olympics are irrelevant and outdated to the point of needing to become extinct.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member

I've heard that she already issued an apology (sorry eh?) stating she regrets her actions. That doesn't excuse them, but I'm sure its a heat of the moment kind of thing.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I've heard that she already issued an apology (sorry eh?) stating she regrets her actions. That doesn't excuse them, but I'm sure its a heat of the moment kind of thing.
I couldn't imagine winning any medal other than a pat's trophy that I wouldn't be proud of.
Spoiled comes to mind

blk02edge

Established Member
Easy to say sorry (especially for us) after the fact, during the heat of the moment is where the true colors show.

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member
I couldn't imagine winning any medal other than a pat's trophy that I wouldn't be proud of.
Spoiled comes to mind

True that, but what she did was still not has bad as this kid from Sweden at the WJHC...Silver medal anyone?

wyho6gt9cd801.gif

Users who are viewing this thread