Ur LUNGS Are Still Bigger Bitch....!

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
U can take all the anti testosterone hormones u want but in the end ur lungs are still bigger and therefore u can take in more O2! That applies to ALL sports period!

Ur legs are longer and so are ur arms. Ur bones are bigger and can withstand more abuse. Ur feet are bigger and get better grip and traction. Ur hands are bigger and that helps with basketball tremendously.

And ur tendons and ligaments are also stronger so it makes no different what ur taking or not taking ur still a MAN! This really needs to come to a halt! Its ****ing ridiculous!

We could just do away with separate male/female categories altogether and see what happens. Perhaps have cooking and house-cleaning Olympics.....;)

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the are two options.

1) get rid of men's and women's sport, and have only sport, where everyone competes against everyone.

2) make a third class for trannies, and let them compete amongst themselves.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think the are two options.

1) get rid of men's and women's sport, and have only sport, where everyone competes against everyone.

2) make a third class for trannies, and let them compete amongst themselves.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Forgot the 3rd option...Men compete in men's sports and women compete in women's sports. Crazy I know but it might just work.

Users who are viewing this thread