Upstate SC Chat

JW03

Established Member
Hey fellas. I didn't make it out to C&C this morning either. Life has been pretty hectic recently. What's everyone been up to?

Clemson

Established Member
Busy, packing my house up to move. The shelby is now parked in a storage unit :( As I was pulling in i notice a high pitch sound coming from the engine bay, so Ill have to figure that out next time I drive her.

JW03

Established Member
Downtown TR is becoming a busy little place. Nice area. My wife and I have been looking for an area to build. Not having much luck. You'll have to post pics as you go through the process.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Congrats on the move/build, where abouts in TR? My parents just bought a place near tigerville road off of 276 so I'm over there every week or two.

Not sure if I'm going to be installing my suspension parts on my time off next week or not. Took my car to the dealer a couple of weeks ago for a rear-end noise and it is the carrier bearing. The parts are on back order so I'm nervous about installing the suspension parts and then taking it in when the kit comes in. What would you guys do?

Also my fiance surprised me with a booked hotel room for the last two days of mustang week! Really wanted to have parts on for that but we'll see.

Hope everyone's doing alright and has a safe, fun 4th!

Clemson

Established Member
Will definitely post pics, hope to start building this summer. It's a couple acres on Paris mountain, just off little Texas road. Dan I'm sure you would be fine installing your parts. If you need help give a shout.

JW03

Established Member
I would go ahead and install the parts. I can't see the dealership saying anything about them.

I'd be happy to lend a hand, as well, if you need it.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Thanks for the offer guys, I'll have to see when I can get to it. Maybe Friday or Saturday, let me know if you'll be around. If not no worries!

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Well I didnt get to do my suspension this weekend (way too hot and a couple things came up) but I did change my oil to amsoil. If any of you need any amsoil products I have a membership with them so let me know! Stay cool everyone!

Clemson

Established Member
Well I didnt get to do my suspension this weekend (way too hot and a couple things came up) but I did change my oil to amsoil. If any of you need any amsoil products I have a membership with them so let me know! Stay cool everyone!

Heck yea, I usually just pick some up at Cars & Coffee. Ill be needing some again within the month.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Thinking about doing my suspension install tomorrow if anyone will be around. Just need to rent a spring compressor and I should be good to go.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Nah I pussed out lol, fiance went away for the day and my brother was going to come help but he had to take a last minute trip to New York so I didn't want to work on the car alone in case something happened. I'll try and get it done after mustang week.

Clemson

Established Member
Sorry, I didnt see this until just now. Let me know, always happy to help. You can hit me up on my cell too.

JW03

Established Member
I was tired of the dust from the factory Brembo pads so I replaced them tonight. I had no idea Brembo pads were so easy to replace! Very quick replacement, now I just hope the excessive brake dust goes away.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Found a great deal on a borla s type catback in Irmo so I went and picked it up yesterday. If anyone knows of anyone that wants 13 - 14 Roush axlebacks let me know! Gotta clean the borlas a little before they go on, know of any good products?

Users who are viewing this thread