Upstate SC Chat

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Theres already a thread for NC/SC meet but why not have a chat for all the upstate SC members so we stop bumping my WTB thread :banana:

So how about that weather finally :beer:

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Its about time. Ive been trying to get my car cleaned properly and without a garage its almost impossible. Seems all the car shows happen on my weekend to work. Hows it going with your new sonic blue?

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
I know what you mean, 3 more weeks till I have a garage, cant wait lol. Just cleaned her off today since it rained yesterday but other than trying to keep her clean she's a blast to drive. I look for any excuse to go out for a ride lol.

How is Amazon Tuning Solutions? The car has a remote tune with a hand held SCT tuner from Bama tuning but I'd much rather have a professional dyno tune and know my AFRs are okay.

JW03

Established Member
look up Kurgans out of Atlanta. I have heard.really good things from a lot of people about them. I have some experience with Amazon and was not pleased at all.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Amazon was really good to me but I have heard good things about Kurgan as well. I dont think you can go wrong either way. Heard good things about pro dyno in Charlotte also.

JW03

Established Member
What are your plans for the cobra? I think I have an adjustable clutch quadrant laying around in the garage somewhere if you're interested

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I know what you mean, 3 more weeks till I have a garage, cant wait lol. Just cleaned her off today since it rained yesterday but other than trying to keep her clean she's a blast to drive. I look for any excuse to go out for a ride lol.

How is Amazon Tuning Solutions? The car has a remote tune with a hand held SCT tuner from Bama tuning but I'd much rather have a professional dyno tune and know my AFRs are okay.

You will hear pros and cons about any tuner. Best thing to do is give any tuner you are considering a call an talk to them one on one then decide based on your conversation.

PM your # to me an I will have Rick give you a call. You will not find another tuner with as many years of expereince and knowledge with the 03/04 Cobras. He was one of the first tuners to specialize with them starting back n 2002 and has tuned literally thousands of them over the years.

Last edited:

woodrow5.0

Established Member
Kurgan is by far the best expert on the 03-04 cobra's,just take a look at his work and see the cars he does and you will be sold on him instantly.Hell he probably has more 1000rwhp Cobras he has tuned then then other tuners combined

JW03

Established Member
not at all related to svt or ford in general... but I wanted to share what I bought today!

53dddc3e-b8b8-4ab6-b02d-2e70f9209ec3_zpsd0084c8e.jpg

'12 Ram 1500 with 6800 miles. pretty excited!

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Nice! My co-worker has one in white as well, solid truck. That has the 5 speed automatic right? I work at the manufacturing plant that makes the 8 speed autos that go into the new 2013's.

Extremite

Established Member
Hey there, gang. New to the forum here and going to pick up my new (to me) fox body tomorrow.

Since I'm new to the Mustang community does anyone here have any recommendations for shops to do work in the Greenville area?

Also, for good measure, here is my new toy.
NQGwiuZ.jpg

Last edited:

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
6 speed auto. I would like to get on at ZF!

Nice and yeah its definitely an awesome place to work. Too bad I cant make a special transmission for the cobra :-D

They're in the process of hiring a lot of people, if you pm I can point you in the right direction.

Hey there, gang. New to the forum here and going to pick up my new (to me) fox body tomorrow.

Since I'm new to the Mustang community does anyone here have any recommendations for shops to do work in the Greenville area?

Welcome and congrats on the new ride! I would try and point you in the right direction but I am fairly new myself. I too am looking for someone close by in case I need some work done. Or maybe find someone I can pay in beer and food and wrench along with them :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread