Upstate NY Summer BBQ

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
its not bad out here so im gonna take a ride up to the museum in my car to check it out maybe ill cya up there

edit: just got back shame we canceled it cause its beauful out there nice and sunny, john u wanna go out later?

Last edited:

1967eleanor

Established Member
so the BBQ is postponed till mid aug but does anyone wanna go on a cruise next weekend its supposed to be nice

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
dave - get a hold of me. saturday supposed to be beautiful, low 80s and lots of sun...im down for a cruise. maybe head over to redline in rotterdam (ill see if scotty is gonna be there)
oh, i just bought a new house in clifton park - it can be our new meeting spot/chill spot.

1967eleanor

Established Member
Biggieman said:
dave - get a hold of me. saturday supposed to be beautiful, low 80s and lots of sun...im down for a cruise. maybe head over to redline in rotterdam (ill see if scotty is gonna be there)
oh, i just bought a new house in clifton park - it can be our new meeting spot/chill spot.

ok will do i can never get ahold of you though

but im deff down for something saturday i wanna see the new rims

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Biggieman said:
Congrats on the house! Im not going to be tuning my car untill next week...:( I have a wedding Sat, so Im out on the cruise too...:(

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
dave meet at my parents place in slingerlands. my car will be there
ill PM ya some directions....

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
dave, watch your speed on I85 - its a 45mph cause of the construction. i see troopers over by the college exits EVERY morning....
be careful
jon

1967eleanor

Established Member
Biggieman said:
dave, watch your speed on I85 - its a 45mph cause of the construction. i see troopers over by the college exits EVERY morning....
be careful
jon

yea my car does kinda attract the wrong attention. thanks for the heads up

1967eleanor

Established Member
well me and jon had a blast on saturday, and we decied were gonna head up north to have some fun on the twisties on sunday, any of you other guys wanna go?

69clark

Established Member
Hey Scott! when you leaving for Atco?

We are heading down for Sat and Sun. I won 2nd place best of show last year and lost only to that blue 63 galaxie that has been in all the mags for the last year or so. My car isn't much of a drag car, lol, so I will be in the car show. We will have to catch up with each other. I have a few other stang buddies that I am cruising down with.

Then the weekend after that we are going to Fun Ford Weekend in Epping if your interested too!

PM me if you want!

Last edited:

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
scotty - your car is fast enough - get me on ur dyno!!!!
jk brotha!
but seriously after my n2o tune, you will still walk me up the northway and that will be all the motivation i need for a 140ax!!!
lol

1967eleanor

Established Member
69clark said:
Hey Scott! when you leaving for Atco?

We are heading down for Sat and Sun. I won 2nd place best of show last year and lost only to that blue 63 galaxie that has been in all the mags for the last year or so. My car isn't much of a drag car, lol, so I will be in the car show. We will have to catch up with each other. I have a few other stang buddies that I am cruising down with.

Then the weekend after that we are going to Fun Ford Weekend in Epping if your interested too!

PM me if you want!

tom any mroe details on FFW when are you going? how long of drive is it? how long you staying exc exc

1967eleanor

Established Member
69clark said:
Going Sat and Sun (staying over). Takes 3.5 hrs to get there.

ok never mind then i cant afford a hotel however if you want a passenger :D

anyway jon whats good for sunday? want me to meet you in CP somewhere?

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Biggieman said:
scotty - your car is fast enough - get me on ur dyno!!!!
jk brotha!
but seriously after my n2o tune, you will still walk me up the northway and that will be all the motivation i need for a 140ax!!!
lol
Yeah right , your car on the dope will walk my azz!!!:coolman: Did I mention I have a the parts for a dry kit at my house...:-D

Users who are viewing this thread