Upstate NY Summer BBQ

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
what do you guys think should i try out my magnaflow catback that my friend gave to me or keep the side exit on

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
i say try it - that cobra R system is the shit, but its too quite IMO
slap her on there dude!

1967eleanor

Established Member
Biggieman said:
i say try it - that cobra R system is the shit, but its too quite IMO
slap her on there dude!

your in for a suprise, but i wont spoil it ill let you decide

69clark

Established Member
Dave, I know I got chips and rolls, but give me an estimate on what and how many. I figure you probably have a better idea on a head count then me.

1967eleanor

Established Member
69clark said:
Dave, I know I got chips and rolls, but give me an estimate on what and how many. I figure you probably have a better idea on a head count then me.

wel i figure we should aim around 8 or 9 people i know of 5 or 6 deff so i would grab like 2 bags of chips (1 reg + 1 bbq or other) if you want we can wait and stop at that one stewarts that we took the pics at. im buying th soda there that way it will still be cold by the time we get to the launch. we just have to figure out how were gonna do the actual burgers and dogs, we might be able to trow them in a cooler in the back of gregs lighting.

ok were meeting at the same place as before(crossings park) at 930 ish then i now i gotta get some gas n well head up to teh show chek that out hopefully meet up with ken and scotty then well go get the stuff we need for the BBQ

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
saw that dave....
next weekend is the only other weekend i have free until about the end of august....
ill keep an eye on the forecast.

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
1967eleanor said:
i dunno guys the weather doesnt look too promising 60% chance of precip:cuss:
Bummer...
The way it looks right now Im not going to be available.:( Sat is the only day that we can get my car in for the tune. The 4lb lower:-D , rad, intercooler and subs are in, still need to do the PPRV delete and upgrade the harness to the pump to keep my pump duity cycle in check. If the weather in no good maybe we can make a rain date?

1967eleanor

Established Member
ugotbit03 said:
Bummer...
The way it looks right now Im not going to be available.:( Sat is the only day that we can get my car in for the tune. The 4lb lower:-D , rad, intercooler and subs are in, still need to do the PPRV delete and upgrade the harness to the pump to keep my pump duity cycle in check. If the weather in no good maybe we can make a rain date?

yea if it rains wel re schedule it it just sucks cause im really looking forward to it, keep your fingers crossed guys

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I have a different route planned provided they finish paving work before the weekend....we dont need any more bottomming out where they left those nice 4" drops! actually, those are all good now, but the other route I have in mind might still be under construction.....I'll update you on friday....

1967eleanor

Established Member
NJ2000R said:
I have a different route planned provided they finish paving work before the weekend....we dont need any more bottomming out where they left those nice 4" drops! actually, those are all good now, but the other route I have in mind might still be under construction.....I'll update you on friday....

ok sounds good ken

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
im only going if no rain in the forecast.
not gonna risk it with R compounds (oops, did i just give something away :)

1967eleanor

Established Member
Biggieman said:
im only going if no rain in the forecast.
not gonna risk it with R compounds (oops, did i just give something away :)

yea well see what mother nature brings hopefully itll be nice

69clark

Established Member
Yeah, I guessed it like four days ago.

Anyways, bad news guys, I just got a call from the parent and need me to help them out. I don't think I will be able to make it. If it rains, then I guess I won't miss anything, but if anything changes, I will let you know.

Sorry guys! Take lots of pics for me.

1967eleanor

Established Member
well guys it looks like were fu**ed for this weekend so im re-scheduling to next saturday aug 4th

however if it does look decent in the morning ill be going up to the museum so if any of you guys wanna go there then we can play it by ear afterwards, but as far as the BBQ well do it next sat

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I'm going to take a ride down to the museum in something, probably not the R....we'll see what happens weather wise, not looking good today with scattered showers and t-storms in the forecast all day and evening. I have to work next weekend, and will be at the NJ shore visiting my parents the weekend after, so maybe we can do something in mid-august (3rd saturday)

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
yeah ken, im pretty busy for the next few weekends. 3rd wknd in aug sounds good to me
keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread