UPR Suspension ordered today. Set up info .. Help

C0bra99

Established Member
I wouldn't run anything because their products are inferior, and they're a bunch of thieves at UPR.
Time for some research

Last edited:

little-dw

Established Member
+5

BMR all the way :coolman:

IMG_20160212_185503.jpg

Lillou74

Established Member
I Should have done better research. My Parts shipped Wednesday so I'm supposed to have them Monday. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

RedNightmare06

Established Member
I Should have done better research. My Parts shipped Wednesday so I'm supposed to have them Monday. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

You will not be disappointed with UPR.
I ran them both and actually had much better luck and result with the UPR products. I have no complaints about about either one though.
Go take a look of how many fast cars in the NMRA series run UPR over the rest.
UPR today makes good stuff the problem is years ago they made a ton of knock offs and the quality wasn't always there.
Fast forward to today and the past few years, they are second to none... a huge turn around.

little-dw

Established Member
How do you like the adjustable rear sway bar? That's the only piece I didn't change.

I love it. It is so much more responsive and stiff. With the original sway bar + the toyo R888 tires, it seemed like the car was all over the place... especially when slowly applying the brakes from about 150-160. The BMR sway bar took it all away. very nice. I have it set at the middle position

crucianpilot

Feel the need for speed!
Established Member
I love it. It is so much more responsive and stiff. With the original sway bar + the toyo R888 tires, it seemed like the car was all over the place... especially when slowly applying the brakes from about 150-160. The BMR sway bar took it all away. very nice. I have it set at the middle position

NIce, I"ll look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread