upr o/r X with mac catback sound clip

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I use to have that setup and loved the sound , but I could not stand the uneven tips and crappy fit of the mac catback.

NateV8

Established Member
That is my favorite sounding exhaust setup for a Cobra EVER!
I used to have it and I would probably switch back to it if Mac didn't fit like complete shit.

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
i just wish people would stop filming static exhaust videos.. grab a friend, a neighbor, a slut, a homo and go out and do different type of driving styles to hear the exhaust.. that way there is load and you can hear it the way that most people hear it.. good exhaust though!!!

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member

f2hatch

Established Member
i have a upr o/r x and magnaflows i like the way it looks. have a 3 inch mac rotten away in the shed cant get past the black coating and rolled tips. but it does sound badass on your car.

deec73

Established Member
i just wish people would stop filming static exhaust videos.. grab a friend, a neighbor, a slut, a homo and go out and do different type of driving styles to hear the exhaust.. that way there is load and you can hear it the way that most people hear it.. good exhaust though!!!

Agreed lol. A 3 minute vid of a car sitting in a garage idleing isnt to fun to watch, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread