Upgrading a returnless system to -8 feed and id1000's for E-85 but...

03' White Snake

Established Member
Just ordered the fitting from lethal for-8an to stock hat, P/N: LP-644003 for $24.99 shipped. Its not listed on the site, but call up and you can get it. :beer:

Just need a fuel filter and I'm ready to upgrade my fuel system.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Just ordered the fitting from lethal for-8an to stock hat, P/N: LP-644003 for $24.99 shipped. Its not listed on the site, but call up and you can get it. :beer:

Just need a fuel filter and I'm ready to upgrade my fuel system.

RPS sells a nice billet filter for $69.99. I bought one for my fuel system. It's quality stuff and comes with the mount and the ORB fittings already.

ayJLVXt.jpg

Last edited:

03' White Snake

Established Member
For drivability. My car is 99‰ street driven. Not liking the stories I hear about FRPP 80's.

I'm running the 80's right now. Its all in the tune on how the car runs. I had 1 turner tune my car with them, the idle was so bad it felt cam'd. The tuner that handles it now is awesome, the car runs like stock until I get on it.

shadowmach

Shadowmach
Established Member
is there anything else needed??
and this will make going return a lot cheaper down the road also wouldnt it?

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I started with a Lethal "Budget" return kit on my Cobra. I used the stock feed line for years but now im converting over to e85.

I upgraded the pumps from Walbro255's to Walbro465 and replaced the stock feed line to a -8 feed line. I'm still using my -6 return line from the budget kit. Then, I replaced the fuel filter with a stainless piece.

Users who are viewing this thread