Upgraded Fuel Line is in - Thanks TRBO VNM

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Jason made a house call to get the upgraded fuel line in and hook up my modded top hat with the GT pumps. Glad we got this done so when the engine arrives it is one less thing on the list. I'll get a pic posted up tomorrow. The upgraded fuel line and parts are excellent quality!! We ran out of time to hook up the 2nd FPDM - but that'll get done when "RDALERT" is back at Jason's place.

Thanks again Jason!!! :bowdown:

TRBO VNM

hahah, thanks Matt, but I think others misunderstood.

Matt's setup is a combo between 3 companies.

JDM-modified hat for dual -6an outlet fittings
RWTD/Bill-custom harness for dual FPDM and GT pumps installed with wire through hat

C.S.S.-Fuel line upgrade with all socketless fittings and high flow 10 micron filter. And everything above installed.

I would like to make the harness myself for the dual fpdm's because of certain things I saw with Matt's, but I won't do it to put it on the market like RWTD/Bill. I have pics to.

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
I am modifing the fuel hat for dual outlets and already have the RWTD/Bill dual FPDM harness. I just need to do the line upgrade now. What does it consist of? How much does the JDM fuel hat usually run?

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

8URZ-28 said:
I am modifing the fuel hat for dual outlets and already have the RWTD/Bill dual FPDM harness. I just need to do the line upgrade now. What does it consist of? How much does the JDM fuel hat usually run?

Matt can answer the question about the modified hat. mine came with the car.

the fuel line and fittings is about $200. that includes the filter. maybe a little more because now you need a y-adapter that I need to add to the list. I have a list typed up on my laptop that I can post later.

pm sent.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
8URZ-28 said:

The same price Bill/RTWD charges. He wasn't doing the Top Hat mod at the time. I saw Jasons's JDM top hat and was impressed so I went with them.

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
Antex said:
The same price Bill/RTWD charges. He wasn't doing the Top Hat mod at the time. I saw Jasons's JDM top hat and was impressed so I went with them.

Does JDM just sell the top hat without pumps?

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Pic of modded top hat with C.C.S's upgraded fuel lines & fittings:

Connectedtophat3.gif

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Antex said:
:lol: It will be getting a custom box/hatch once she's up & running...:D

I was actually thinking about doing this so I wouldnt have to drop the tank to do work to the pumps. Send me some pics when its done so I can cut my car up some more.:-D

Is it possible to cut the trunk floor without dropping the tank or are there lines in the way that will be in jeproady of being cut.

Last edited:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
SPRAYED DAILY said:
I was actually thinking about doing this so I wouldnt have to drop the tank to do work to the pumps. Send me some pics when its done so I can cut my car up some more.:-D

Is it possible to cut the trunk floor without dropping the tank or are there lines in the way that will be in jeproady of being cut.

No you've got to drop the tank or you'll go right though the tank. That's the reason I did this - should never have to drop the tank again...:rockon:

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

matt, like i said in the other thread. we are changing some of those fittings. I don't like how the line is ran to the hat. I think some 45 degree fittings off the NOS y-adapter would work great.

Users who are viewing this thread