Upgraded by Racerat

sonicblu03

Established Member
Hello all. Just wanted to publically thank Traci and Tim for the recent Whipple and supporting mods install. They are very honest which is the main reason I trusted them in the first place. Traci kept me updated and provided pics as things went on the car (even on weekends). She called and made some on the fly recommendations and asked for input before she did anything that was not on the original list of "things to do".

Base tune put down 585/560 and they have since updated me with a new street tune and one for race gas. Haven't dynod new ones yet. Even walked me thru the SCT download process after hours.

List of mods installed on the car are:
Mid lengths, Whipple 140ax, 3.0 pulley, 2lb lower, 60lb inj, H/E, SFCs, MAFia, IRS bushings, line lock, PLX DM-100 guage (awesome by the way), resealed rearend, BF pulleys, duel GT pumps, modified FPDM, EGR delete, SCT XCal2 from Jon Lund. I already had the basic mods on car when I dropped it off including an Apten ported Eaton...old school huh LOL

Car drives like stock until you get on it, idles fine and actually did not get to much louder with the mid lengths which was a pleasant suprise.

Car was kept inside at all times and very secure. Tim is very detail oriented and gets things done right the first time.

I can't say enough about them so if you are in TX and need a place that puts out quality work and is very trust worthy give them a call.

If you have any questions or feedback just let me know.

Thanks again Traci and Tim :beer:

Mike

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Mike. Nice to hear you've been testing the line lock on a regular basis!

BTW, did you ever figure out the PLX gauge? Give us a call if you need help.

-Tim

sonicblu03

Established Member
The words were earned. I haven't messed with the gauge in the last day or two, was busy drinking green beer last night LOL I'll give it another shot Wednesday evening, if I still can't figure it out I will call ya.

Thanks again.

Mike

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
The words were earned. I haven't messed with the gauge in the last day or two, was busy drinking green beer last night LOL I'll give it another shot Wednesday evening, if I still can't figure it out I will call ya.

Thanks again.

Mike

Didn't even know you were Irish.:beer:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
LOL at the title of this thread. ;-)
Thanks for giving us the chance to upgrade your baby. :beer:
Now get those tires ordered and get some times!

sonicblu03

Established Member
I was gonna title it "Screwed by Racerat" (as in twin screw) but I thought it might lend to some false accusations LOL

Tires are in the near future.

I'm not Irish but I like beer...green or otherwise :beer:

MikeW

Established Member
Congrats .. Glad it went well for you :beer:

I didnt know they opened a shop ...very cool

MikeW

Established Member
THAT is what I was thinking! LOL GREAT NEWS!

I wish you well and you know how important customer service is :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Traci is one of the nicest people I have(n't) met. LOL! Hope all is well down there in San Antonio! Back in the 90s I went there a couple of times on business. My wife and I especially loved the River Walk. Enough of that! LOL! How's your Cobra treating you?

sonicblu03

Established Member
Congrats, now take some pics of the SVT grille emblem for me already :beer:

LOL Actually you were the first person I thought about when I pulled in the garage. I might have to send them over the phone, if you have texting PM me your phone number and I will take them tomorrow. My dig camera is still kaput.

And as stated customer service is critical and they definitly passed the test with flying colors.

Users who are viewing this thread