Updates On Horsepower And Pricing

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
I've tried 3 times over the past hour or so to call you folks and all 3 times it just rings and rings and rings. You'd think with all this porting that you could spare a few bucks and invest in an answering machine!

My question is regarding a core exchange. Do you have any Stage 3 ported blowers available now? What is the initial charge to have one shipped to me and then what is the core refund when I ship my stock piece back to you?

vipergts281

Established Member
StngStr said:
My question is regarding a core exchange. Do you have any Stage 3 ported blowers available now? What is the initial charge to have one shipped to me and then what is the core refund when I ship my stock piece back to you?
This is from a PM they sent me a few days ago when I asked about the core exchange...........

"We do have a core exchange for the blower tb and pl (cobra ones available now, lightnings no pl or tb )
$900.00 for all three on the core fee refunded to your credit card the day we get your cores in the shop and inspect. $700.00 for blower only".

Hope that helps. :beer:

dynobobstieg

Sorry about the phones.
We had an Emergency phone call yesterday that my Dad was involved in an accident while he was riding his motorcycle and was in the Hospital. So Raelyn(her grandpa) and I left the shop in a bit of a hurry (forgot to turn on the answering machine)

We do have Cobra Cores in stock.
Blower, Tb and PL Core Fee $900.00 (refunded to your credit card once we get your cores in the shop and inspect them)
If you would like to use the Core Exchange Program give us a call and we will get all the necessary information from you.
We are in the shop 8:30 am-6:00 pm Central time.
If you can not get threw on the phone I do try and answer e-mails at night and early mornings.
[email protected]
Thanks, Robyn Stiegemeier

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
This is awesome guys. Im from Lightning land and I can't believe how much power these Stiegemeier 03/04's are putting down. Unbelievable!

Everyday I look in the mirror and ask myself, "why isn't there a 03/04 Cobra sitting in my driveway?"

Pretty soon guys, I will be joining the club.
By the way, how do you pronounce "Stiegemeier?"

Props to all you 450+rwhp guys. Broke7, damn those dyno sheets look incredible. Much respect Stiegemeier :bowdown:

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
"Stieg" (like stick but with a "g" sound at the end...or the German way- Steeg, as in Steeda), "e" (like duh w/out the d at the front) "meier" (as in Oscar "Meyer" bologna). I hope I'm right...lol

Good luck with your future Stiegemeier blown Terminator.

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
Oh my.....

I'm a dead man. My wife is going to chop by balls off!

Just got off the phone with Stiegemeier's shop. Just ordered stage 3 blower/plenum/throttle body.

Having it shipped to my office. Just gotta figure out how to "sneak" the install past my wife!

Sharkster

Established Member
sh1t and I thought I was the only one that tried to pull that stuff!!!!! sometimes it works and sometimes you get flat out busted

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by o4cOb|2a
Stiegemeier,
What about a 2.8 with a 2lb lower? BAP only?

You do not need the bap but it will not hurt anything if you have one.
Steigemeier,
Do you know what the boost and hp might be with this combo? I currently have a 2.8 on my blower and don't really want to buy a new upper pulley.

dynobobstieg

What Happens To The Cobra Power In High Heat

Lose of Boost 1# for every 20 degree's Temperature Rise.
1# = 10 HP
Lose of power due to Hot weather conditions 1 HP lose for every 2 degrees Temperature Rise.
When it is 90-100 degree's your motor is naturally going to run Hotter on the average. This increases your IATS which in turn can trigger your EEC to reduce timing to save possible engine damage.
Stay Cool.

Turbosnake03

Established Member
Hey Bob im coming out this Tuesday for the stage III. I have a 2.76 upper now and i am going to have you guys install a 2lb lower. I also have a 2.93 upper in a box downstairs. My question is, can i stay with the 2.76 upper and the 2 lower with stock fuel system?? or do i need to use the 2.93 with the 2 lower?

Thanks and c-ya on Tuesday.
Jason

dynobobstieg

Yes you can stay with the 2.76 and 2# Lower with stock fuel system.

Turbosnake03 said:
Hey Bob im coming out this Tuesday for the stage III. I have a 2.76 upper now and i am going to have you guys install a 2lb lower. I also have a 2.93 upper in a box downstairs. My question is, can i stay with the 2.76 upper and the 2 lower with stock fuel system?? or do i need to use the 2.93 with the 2 lower?

Thanks and c-ya on Tuesday.
Jason

Kegger

Banned
Bob,
you guys got my blower/TB/plenum today! I can't wait to get it back on the car. You are putting on a 2.76 upper and I have a 4# lower already installed. I know that I am at the point where I may or may not need to upgrade to 60 lbs injectors and a BAP. Do you think that I can get away with the stock fuel system or not?

Thanks,
Craig

dynobobstieg

Kegger said:
Bob,
you guys got my blower/TB/plenum today! I can't wait to get it back on the car. You are putting on a 2.76 upper and I have a 4# lower already installed. I know that I am at the point where I may or may not need to upgrade to 60 lbs injectors and a BAP. Do you think that I can get away with the stock fuel system or not?

Thanks,
Craig

With the 2.76 upper and 4# lower will need a BAP for sure and Injectors would be a good idea.

bnglcat

Established Member
I think I am leaning towards the porting as it stands right now. I did have a question for you, or anyone that might have insight. I will be getting a billetflow throttle body and plenum when they are produced again unless it is not going to be this year. I will probably have the port work done at that point. Would there be any benefit to have the BF TB ported? How about the plenum? I figure I Will want to at least have the plenum port matched to the supercharger.

Anyhow, any input? Thanks.

bnglcat

Established Member
Yeah, I Read that post a few days ago. My question was kind of vague, so here goes with a better one now that I have had more coffee.

Is it recommended that I get the plenum port matched to the SC? For $30, it would seem stupid not to. Also, are the Billetflow Throttle bodies typically matched with the plenum? Or might I want to think about getting the plenum port matched to the throttle body as well?

Users who are viewing this thread