Updates On Horsepower And Pricing

dynobobstieg

Once your stock cores are in our shop and inspected we refund your credit card the core fee and send you the credit card refund slip for your records. When you send your stock core/cores in for refund make sure you put your name in or on the box.
Any questions you have when you place an order one of our staff will be happy to answer those also.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Has anyone tried the 3.1 upper / 8 lbs lower? How much boost would that be and what fuel mods would be ok? I am thinking BAP, MafX.

Will this set up be ok on the street or would it be just too much heat?

Thanks

brasil

Mordida Venenosa
Established Member
Too much boost and heat for a daily street driven car. I would put a 6 pound lower with a 3.4 upper. An 8 pound lower with the 3.1 upper will definitely need injectors and upgraded fuel pumps.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Thanks a bunch for getting to my questions. I am getting ready to do my blower and some pullies. But living in Canada I don't want get a bunch of different packages up and have the hassle of tracking them all and so on.
Can I get Billetflow idler bracket and idler pulleys as well through you guys?
Then that way I can get everything shipped at once.
When I do my blower I want to do the Core Exchange as well. Do you have any cores available now?
Doug at Billetflow might be able to pipe in this question as well. If I do a 2.76 upper and all the idlers should I still get the non-slip pulley or will it be too hard on belts when running the idler bracket and 4 pulley setup?
Thanks for the time and i'm gonna try to phone down there at the start of next week to go over stuff and the best ways of shipping. What time is usually the best?
Anyways thanks again.
Ryan.

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

Special Blend said:
Thanks a bunch for getting to my questions. I am getting ready to do my blower and some pullies. But living in Canada I don't want get a bunch of different packages up and have the hassle of tracking them all and so on.
Can I get Billetflow idler bracket and idler pulleys as well through you guys?
Then that way I can get everything shipped at once.
When I do my blower I want to do the Core Exchange as well. Do you have any cores available now?
Doug at Billetflow might be able to pipe in this question as well. If I do a 2.76 upper and all the idlers should I still get the non-slip pulley or will it be too hard on belts when running the idler bracket and 4 pulley setup?
Thanks for the time and i'm gonna try to phone down there at the start of next week to go over stuff and the best ways of shipping. What time is usually the best?
Anyways thanks again.
Ryan.
I do not have billetflow idler bracket I do have billetflow 2.76 pulley's Give Doug a call/pm/email and we can try and work something out for you. We do have cores available. Let us know what you need Call anytime.
636-949-2275

Users who are viewing this thread