Updates on Billet Tech. / Mechman?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Just looking at getting one of these to keep in my car before I drive 2,000 miles just in case my Start N Charge goes out.

Anyways, I read all the previous threads and even looked at fast lanes website which doesn't exist anymore. Anyone have any updates on their unit and all that?

I haven't been on SvtP for like 6 months really, so sorry if I'm a little slow! Thanks gents!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I would look at the Nations Alternator with the external regulator.
That is what I run.

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
Same with mine, I don't have a lot of miles on it yet (maybe 2000 - 3000) but volts are strong and no problems.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Thanks Bob. I know where to find it, but I haven't seen any recent activity with in the forum. Just wanted some real updates by people who have them. Thanks to those that posted, anyone else?

bigmoose

Established Member
Can anyone confirm they still sell them for the cobras? Their website doesn't show any. I emailed them to see what's up.

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
hmm...that link was literally just working the other day....

lescok

Established Member
Start N Charge can't be beat for the price/quality. I recently had a weird situation where my battery light would come on during cold start ups. Sent SNG the alt. back he checked/dissembled it for FREE found nothing wrong then USPS damaged the pulley on the way back from him. Asked for cost of new pulley but he did one better and sent me a new one at NO charge. Great customer service A++++++++++

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Bigmoose, any contact with fastlane?

I have a start n charge currently, and so far so good. I want to upgrade and keep the Start N charge as my backup.

Users who are viewing this thread