UPDATED: SVTP Dyno Day Huntington WV 3/19

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
SID297 said:
Everybody knows that story, I think they issue a copy of it with a can of Skoal if you live in WV.

I am from Point Pleasant and went to Huntington all the time so I know all the storys. I have only lived in Parkersburg for 5 years.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Pray for sunshine everybody...my girl has never seen rain :eek:

Jeff hope the weathers holds....we are leaving Edgewood @ 10:00 a.m.....I will call you on your cell late afternoon. Should take us roughly 7 hours to get there. :rockon:

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
94 Superbolt said:
And Ill be playin it when Im on the dyno damn it

baboo1ne.gif

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Let's just say it envolves a Gerbal and a long hollow tube. :)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just a reminder. The dynoshop take CC I believe, but everyone will need to bring cash for their tune or whatever from Amazon. There are banks and ATM's near by if you forget. :)

SNSTR_SNK

Established Member
better late than never... i will be coming like 03 svtvenom already said. with this being an import place will there be provisions for FWD cars. i'm trying to talk my little bro into bringing his svt contour down for sh!ts and giggles. i gotta drop my k member tomorrow but i'll be done by the evening so i'll be good to go, still having fitment issues with the new headers.

ryan i'll meet you in cross lanes at the wendys there. i'll give you a call once i get close to charleston if you make it there before me, or your car blows up or whatever my cell is 642-6238 in case you forgot.

lynn i will be getting a tune only if something is funky with my car. i'm hoping to have a p&p intake in the next month so i'd like to wait until then because i'll have to have it after i do that, i just dont want to get a tune and then have to turn around and pay for another one. my ecm code is LLX3. i'll call you tomorrow to verify everthing with you. if i dont get it tuned saturday i'll just make a trip to MD when i get the intake.

so the tune is $150 and the price on the dyno depends on how many show up correct?

and hey look at the weather this way guys cool weather =better numbers and since its raining we're not going to have to spend have the day tomorrow detailing.

oh and there better be a bunch of digi cameras/corders around, ryan that means you too. maybe we could get someone to throw together some sort of vid together.

see ya saturday! :beer:

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
As far as I know, everything that is in your statement is correct. :)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
SNSTR_SNK said:
better late than never... i will be coming like 03 svtvenom already said. with this being an import place will there be provisions for FWD cars. i'm trying to talk my little bro into bringing his svt contour down for sh!ts and giggles. i gotta drop my k member tomorrow but i'll be done by the evening so i'll be good to go, still having fitment issues with the new headers.

ryan i'll meet you in cross lanes at the wendys there. i'll give you a call once i get close to charleston if you make it there before me, or your car blows up or whatever my cell is 642-6238 in case you forgot.

lynn i will be getting a tune only if something is funky with my car. i'm hoping to have a p&p intake in the next month so i'd like to wait until then because i'll have to have it after i do that, i just dont want to get a tune and then have to turn around and pay for another one. my ecm code is LLX3. i'll call you tomorrow to verify everthing with you. if i dont get it tuned saturday i'll just make a trip to MD when i get the intake.

so the tune is $150 and the price on the dyno depends on how many show up correct?

and hey look at the weather this way guys cool weather =better numbers and since its raining we're not going to have to spend have the day tomorrow detailing.

oh and there better be a bunch of digi cameras/corders around, ryan that means you too. maybe we could get someone to throw together some sort of vid together.

see ya saturday! :beer:

"or your car blows up"

Gee thanks for faith!! :dw:

I might call you tonight if I get a chance. I am going home after work and putting a bunch of wax on the car since its going to rain. Its the salt and rain mix that bugs me! :xpl:

SNSTR_SNK

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
"or your car blows up"

Gee thanks for faith!! :dw:

I might call you tonight if I get a chance. I am going home after work and putting a bunch of wax on the car since its going to rain. Its the salt and rain mix that bugs me! :xpl:

:lol: just playin you'll be fine. yeah there's already gonna have to be some repainting done on mine this spring, the salts already sandblasted my wheelwells. if you call call either around 4:30 or after 9:30 i gotta work my my evening job tonight, if you don't catch me i'll call you when i get off work. talked to brian the other night he said theres no reason for him to come up, since he doesn't need tuned or anything.

hissman or sid do you know if the shop has the ability to dyno fwd cars, my bro is thinking about bringing his svt contour

Users who are viewing this thread