Updated R owner list

R-CODE

Established Member

Mustangmad,

Welcome to the site; tell us about yourself and the history of your R and mods if any; miles, stuff like that;etc.....check your private message or e-mails on the board its at the bottom of the page

C-ya

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Looking at the vehicle breakout it seems that 93 Cobra R's have the highest % of the build monitoring this board. I wouldn't have guest it by the posts.....

vcmoore

Established Member
Has anyone logged the build or VIN#'s on the 93R's to
keep up with which where raced, crashed, etc.? Hear
stories of R's that where wrecked...and would really
like to know which R's where raced by teams such as
Steeda. Just curious...:read:

stylin99

Established Member
Brian, maybe you should get you a little webpage going to keep track of these folks. Would be nice to see a list of R owners and where they live and how the cars are used etc. I've had a few R owners ask me if I'm going to start a registry for them but I don't have time to maintain it. If you get something going let me know, I'll put a link to it on my website. :rolling:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by stylin99
Brian, maybe you should get you a little webpage going to keep track of these folks. Would be nice to see a list of R owners and where they live and how the cars are used etc. I've had a few R owners ask me if I'm going to start a registry for them but I don't have time to maintain it. If you get something going let me know, I'll put a link to it on my website. :rolling:

Unfortunatly I don't have the knowage on how to set something like that up, so if we can get a volunteer???

Brian

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
welcome, bill!

I see you made it....you'll find tons of helpful 'r' information here....along with lots of fun and razzing! :p

BillsSnake

Thanks for the welcome to the inner circle. I forgot to mention that my mother in law has decided to further the SVT ownership in our little household and now is the proud owner of a 01 White Lightning. Not bad for a 74 year old Grandma. :cool:

Terry Moenich

Established Member
The "R" Owners list is a great idea.... Every time I log on this site I am amazed of the talent and dedication you guys have that run site !!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

Any one know who owns 95 R #138.....I understand it is in Wisconcin somewhere. I was the original owner of this R ( traded it for a '99 S351, what an idiot!) and would like it back if possible.

Any who knows it whereabouts let me know please.

Thanks

BillsSnake

Try calling 800 Ford SVT and see if the new owner registered it with them for a certificate. Also try the SCOA website to see if they registered it with them. :cool:

kevin

bill, i'd like to add my welcome. there's a lot of good tech stuff in here (some of it buried) to cover some noises and other problems that crop up if you run on the track.

again, welcome!

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
Thanks for the welcome to the inner circle. I forgot to mention that my mother in law has decided to further the SVT ownership in our little household and now is the proud owner of a 01 White Lightning. Not bad for a 74 year old Grandma. :cool:
LOL! Just my kind of woman! ;) She's gonna go down in style and with speed! You just gotta love it!

BillsSnake

Terry - I got mine from Phil Long Ford in the Denver area. They have 5 SVT dealerships and had two R's. The other one went to a fellow in California. Where did you get yours?

Users who are viewing this thread