Updated pics of the truck... and some pics of Dubai, No 56k!!

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
nice you all reay on the way call me when you get there....

and you have salik 200 my god khalid wtf (LOL):cuss:

7amdillah w9alt chicago 7aboob.

More Salik fines??! haha, khalas la t5af, 3alai halmarra.. 6ayeb 8ooli 5ala9at alfloos fel account! m3leash m3leash lol.

I should of looked you up the last time I was in Dubai. I saw lots of nice cars but I definately didn't see any Fords.
I would have been more than happy to take you out and about, maybe next time your in the country? Just let me know :thumbsup:

Khalid answer your pm buddy. Let me know when your going to be here so I can put something together. FFS
Stan, the reason why I havent replied is because I dont know when I will be going to Cali yet. It depends on what I need to do for work... But in the end, I'm for sure going to L fest this year:burnout: You going to be there?

post more pics of your country and some vids of some racing fun I just wanna drool!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, I'm in Illinois right now, but when I get back I should have some vids of the L beating some supercars:thumbsup:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Did you ever get that PM I sent with the google earth map lol. Dante and I were sitting late at the shop after we shipped out your engine trying to find that addy on the google earth and was having a hell of a time haha. FFS

fuelonempty

Established Member
Lol, yeah I'm a ways away lol. But its easy to see my house via sattelite, Since I'm on a huge island, in the shape of a palm tree lol... But no I never got that PM?

FordFanStan

Established Member
Lol, yeah I'm a ways away lol. But its easy to see my house via sattelite, Since I'm on a huge island, in the shape of a palm tree lol... But no I never got that PM?

We need more pics Khalid!

This is what I sent lol:

PalmJumeriah.gif

Last edited:

samuel

Resident Clean Freak
Established Member
7amdillah w9alt chicago 7aboob.

More Salik fines??! haha, khalas la t5af, 3alai halmarra.. 6ayeb 8ooli 5ala9at alfloos fel account! m3leash m3leash lol.

Khalid, you have to come to VA and come hang out with you Lebanese SVT L owner , nehna arab hena bardoo :) Allah Kareem

fuelonempty

Established Member
Derek you are well aware that we need a good tuner for the American cars over here!!

We need more pics Khalid!

This is what I sent lol:
Yep, thats the island, Im on the beach on the right on the main trunk. Well I'm in illinois now, but what should I pos more pics of? I dont wanna be picture whore too bad lol

No shit. Too bad the dollar probably ain't shit over there.
1 dollar= 3.65 dirhams..

Khalid, you have to come to VA and come hang out with you Lebanese SVT L owner , nehna arab hena bardoo :) Allah Kareem

lol, kwais ma7na alwa7eedin:D
Walla, I never know where I'm travelling until I actually am; so you never know, maybe I will have to come there.

Last edited:

samuel

Resident Clean Freak
Established Member
lol, kwais ma7na alwa7eedin:D
Walla, I never know where I'm travelling until I actually am; so you never know, maybe I will have to come there.[/QUOTE]

Khalid, mafe moshkela they are welcome

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
fck it.. After Australia I am movin to Dubai.. my mom is going back there.. my aunt just went there and my uncle as well.. Might as well add a few more Canadians :).. oh and another L!

MayfairSC

Established Member
That's for sure! That's where much of our oil money is going...

Definately not.

Are you kidding or just clueless?

Without the oil money from Abu Dhabi and the UAE, Dubai would be a deserted beach.:lol1:

Earlier this week they stated that over 4000 cars have been abandoned at the airport by people leaving the country. No more grandiose projects with the current cheap oil.

Any Lightnings or Cobras at the airport. Might be worth the trip???:idea:

JCHicks

Established Member
Definately not.

Are you kidding or just clueless?

Without the oil money from Abu Dhabi and the UAE, Dubai would be a deserted beach.:lol1:

Earlier this week they stated that over 4000 cars have been abandoned at the airport by people leaving the country. No more grandiose projects with the current cheap oil.

Any Lightnings or Cobras at the airport. Might be worth the trip???:idea:

Dude you been in a Coma????

Epic quickdraw reply! :lol1:

MayfairSC

Established Member
:lol::lol:

No, I've been travelling and enjoying current cheap gas in my vehicles.

It's amazing how the world has changed in the last 6 months. At this point, for the US it can only get better from here. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread