Updated pics of the truck... and some pics of Dubai, No 56k!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Numbered parking spots indoors. Can't go wrong with that.

Glad to hear that your coming out to L Fest. Stop on by and have a beer with us. Just look for the Germans, you can't miss them.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Very nice !

Fordrulles.gif

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys!

Numbered parking spots indoors. Can't go wrong with that.

Glad to hear that your coming out to L Fest. Stop on by and have a beer with us. Just look for the Germans, you can't miss them.

Yup can't wait for L fest, it will be the first one I get to go to... I'm going down with buckleupkiddies and some friends, with his 10 second L. should be alot of fun! How do you generally know whos who down there? do we get username t-shirts or something lol?

killer stang! 67/68 year?

Its a 67, some of the mods are in my sig.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
How do you generally know whos who down there? do we get username t-shirts or something lol?

I think people identify the trucks more than faces so you kind of find the truck and the owners normally isn't to far away from it. There is supposed to be a good size convoy from Illinois. Mines pretty easy to spot, it's one of the only one's with an SVTP sticker on it.:rockon:

cthunder

Established Member
Way back when I was single I almost took a job in Dubai as a restaurant manager for one of the hotels restaurants... 100K and a fully paid apartment with maid. I should have taken it but I met my wife.

fuelonempty

Established Member
That's for sure! That's where much of our oil money is going...
Definately not.
Will you adopt me? I cook and clean.....
I'll adopt that turbo mustang for you.. Promise I'll take extra good care of it lol:beer:

I think people identify the trucks more than faces so you kind of find the truck and the owners normally isn't to far away from it. There is supposed to be a good size convoy from Illinois. Mines pretty easy to spot, it's one of the only one's with an SVTP sticker on it.:rockon:
there is my dilema, Truck will be over here in Dubai. There is no way I'm willing to ship a truck back and forth lol. how about a t-shirt with the picture of my truck on it? :lol1:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
there is my dilema, Truck will be over here in Dubai. There is no way I'm willing to ship a truck back and forth lol. how about a t-shirt with the picture of my truck on it? :lol1:

Well, you know what my truck looks like, so come up and introduce yourself. I the chances are pretty good that you'll be the only Khalid there.:rolleyes:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member

I may get my avatar name tattooed on my forehead:shrug:I dunno?

I wanted metal legs too but,that didn't happen either:p

fuelonempty

Established Member
thank god am not in dubai
its nice and cold here in germany
and am having alot of fun
Well I'm in London right now, Its cloudy and cold, at least from what I can tell from the Lounge window at the airport.. On my way to ILLINOIS, actually in 2 hours..

Well, you know what my truck looks like, so come up and introduce yourself. I the chances are pretty good that you'll be the only Khalid there.:rolleyes:
lol, probably:lol1:

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
Well I'm in London right now, Its cloudy and cold, at least from what I can tell from the Lounge window at the airport.. On my way to ILLINOIS, actually in 2 hours..

lol, probably:lol1:

nice you all reay on the way call me when you get there....

and you have salik 200 my god khalid wtf (LOL):cuss:

1time

Established Member
post more pics of your country and some vids of some racing fun I just wanna drool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread