Updated Dyno on My New Setup

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Well over the winter i decided to add a few mods to my car and finally dynoed it today with good results. Here are my mods and numbers:

Ported Blower
JBA Headers
Magnaflow Catback
Magnaflow Offroad X-Pipe
Throttle Body and Intake
UPR Triple Hook Quadrant
GM Synchromesh Tranny Fluid
UPR CAI
2.93 Upper
4 Pound Lower
Autologic Chip
Plasma Booster
Subframes
DSS Halfshafts
GS-D3 255 45 17 Front
GS-D3 285 40 17 Rear

Todays Dyno Numbers

506HP SAE
531TQ SAE

I am going to be looking for a new tune for this setup i feel my chip now is on the lean side for the couple pounds of boost i just added. Is there anyone running a similar setup to this or even a 3.10 upper and a 6 pound lower with a good race tune that has a 11.8-12.2 air-fuel ratio because i would like to hear some imput on some good tuners that have this file on hand to program.

P.S I can e-mail someone my dynographs if they want to post them for me,just send my your e-mail and i will forward them to you to post.

trey193

Established Member
Great numbers Matt, your car has the combo right now I must say! Good luck on a tune !!

EatonMe

Impressive numbers, Matt.:rockon:

Dyno1.jpg

Dyno2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Great numbers, it's scary how close our combos and numbers are. I just wish we could make power above 5500 rpms. I know we spin the crap outta the blower but I wonder what the rpms are at 5500 rpms. Still shouldn't be outta the efficiency range. Oh well, something for us to work one, once again, great results!

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Thanks Josh for posting my graphs!

Trey your right i feel this combo rocks:rockon:

Sambandit your numbers are awesome to :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another member of the 500 Club. Congratulations. Sounds like you've got a nice combination going there. :thumbsup:

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
What up Matt you didn't tell me you were headed to the dyno so soon, couldn't wait for new #'s cpuld ya? thats cool man your car is gonna rock this year, I can't wait to see it move in down the track soon! what say next week we head to US41 let me know.
Awesome #'s as always, to the man that dynos anything and everything:beer: you:rockon:

hedstrosity

take the BLUE pill :)
Established Member
Originally posted by sambandit
Great numbers, it's scary how close our combos and numbers are. I just wish we could make power above 5500 rpms. I know we spin the crap outta the blower but I wonder what the rpms are at 5500 rpms. Still shouldn't be outta the efficiency range. Oh well, something for us to work one, once again, great results!
i noticed you have a 6lb lower while he has a 4lb lower and you guys are both running 2.93 pulleys....
i have a rr 2.90 no slip pulley, a DUB pulley setup with a 2.93, and a 3.10...
should i run a 2.93 or 2.90rr no slip with a 4 lb lower, or a 3.10 with a 6lb lower...
what are the differences of boost?
thanks for any info

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Haveight you know me to well to think that i could wait more than a couple days to find out my new numbers:rockon:

hedstrosity if you want to run a lower like we are i would run the 2.93 and 4 pound lower or the 3.10 and 6 pound lower both setups will make the same boost and make your car feel crazy fast on the street. I am most definitely at my limit for where i want to be with my car by looking at my dyno graph anymore boost and it will not help IMO.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
I only wish......

You have the numbers I'm looking for. Congrats! What is the octane there? And, where did you gap plugs? What was your timing?

Sambandit has similar mods and has seen my sorry dyno. I have all your mods plus a few more plus a Fluidyne rad., Gords HE with dual fans and a Meziere elec H20 pump. Got only 1 HP and 49 Tq. after Apten and lower pully install.
I've even changed the fuel filter, run injector cleaner and made sure I have good fuel ...as sad as the Calif. crap is!

Soap

Established Member
Impressive gains under the curve Matt :bowdown:

Can't wait to cruise down to BG again :rockon: :thumbsup:

--Joe

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
You ain't driven his car you got a ranger to drive:shrug: why I don't know

But the gains under the curve are amazing just goes to show what the apten can do:)

The lower power curve is the 2.80 only if not mistaken

the other the new setup which is most efeective, the car must be nuts on the cold streets. the power gain under the curve is just plain awesome your gonna have more diffuclut time getting off the line but man when you get your gonna go! with trey drivin 10.99@125:rockon: who wants to bet me:-D

trey193

Established Member
I have no doubts Matt's car is a 10 second ride and surely to be in the 125's for sure if not a tad higher. Breaking the tires loose at will in 3rd and he said it will spin in 4th some, that is nuts my car does good to spin from a roll in second let alone 3rd and 4th:eek: His car has the combo everyone is after ! Props Matt!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
It would be sweet to see another Eaton car in the 10's. I have a prediction, although most will think I'm crazy. I think there will be as many ported Eaton cars in the 10s this year as KB and Procharger cars combined. No flame but other than Hammer's car, is there any other non-nitrous KB car in the 10's? BPU too.. Let me rephrase that, KB, non-nitrous, 6 speed and IRS car in the 10s?

wuplash

Established Member
nice numbers matt:beer:

makes me think even harder about doing the ported apten and a 4lb lower:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread