Upcoming Toyota Supra leaked early

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
The new Supra is built on the new BMW Z4 platform. It will share its power options too. It is thought the car will use the BMW turbo 6 which may have as much as 365hp 369lbft of torque as used in the M2. Obviously this set up makes for a small and light car by today’s standards. The est 0 to 62 time is 3.8 sec. Think of it as a more powerful, better performing and more aggressive styled FRS.

I was never a fan of the looks of the previous gen Supra. I always like the 90s Z cars design way better, but the Supras driveline has made it a star still today.

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
There are supposed to be a couple engine options. Price will be too much for the car IMO, but every new car is overpriced in 2018...

dan_dmg_gt01

Established Member
Reminds me of this Alfa Romeo, could've been a damn good competitor, but the front end just kills it.
alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-1600x1060.jpg

trxcobra

Established Member
I don't think its terrible looking, will definitely grow on a lot of people.

But I will keep my MKIV, for sure :)

Coiled03

Established Member
This is punishment for people who worshiped the previous, equally ugly as **** generations.

verbal

Established Member

This car has been out for a while....

A lot of stuff going on.... a lot to get used to...

This was the concept car as well as the rest of the pictures that have been posted. I don’t think the production version will look as nearly as good as this. You can see from the pictures in the OP that a lot of things were left out. It also appears to be shorter.

blk02edge

Established Member
Yea my current opinion is that its ass ugly but ill probably like it in person.

I wont go as far as comparing it to the new Type-R but my buddy bought one and after seeing that abortion in person, then driving it.. I dont hate it haha

72SBC

Established Member
Bold statement that I bet less than 10% of people on this forum agree with

I don’t think the Supras look good in any years really. Mk4 did not age well. I think FD RX-7 looks infinitely better in my eyes but, that’s just me.

But I mean, everyone has different tastes. A lot of guys like fat and ugly chicks. Dick for every hole amirite?

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
Bold statement that I bet less than 10% of people on this forum agree with

And I care if they agree because.....?

I mean, if it's that important to you, put your money where your mouth is and start a poll.

Users who are viewing this thread